Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 10,029

Just a quick thought BUT

In her unreleased song Trigger which is imo about her sexual assault, Gaga mentions the sound of a telephone (ring, ring, ring she goes the telephone, the telephone). I actually think it’s a sound that probably haunted her while she was assaulted, was that producer getting phone calls as he abused her?

this would explain why she always said Telephone was about her fear of suffocation. She felt overwhelmed and suffocating while she was being raped…

I might be crazy but it just made sense now for me but maybe I’m wrong

• shook 5
  • sad 1

The Fame Popster 442

Her top songs on Spotify are so oddly placed now. I understand BM taking a minute, but Just Dance has been her second most streamed for a minute. Always should also be lower.

Pop-a-911-ster 28,920
x3
On 12/4/2022 at 6:27 PM, BenG said:

hamster.jpg

You know that we have no new info when we have posts like this. 

Cause if the numbers were released everyone will rush here to post them first to get the most reactions and will not waste time posting something like this :door: 

Don't trust the hogs,cats and other rats in here. For reliable information only trust Planet_Chromatica:applause:

A Popster Is Born 13,392
On 12/4/2022 at 11:05 PM, Doncho said:

Not The Weekend doing a song for Avatar :rip:

We can never rest :bebe:

He’s releasing at a bad time. He will miss 80% of the award nominations.

• love 1

On 12/4/2022 at 6:50 PM, Hurem said:

Not sure if this is correct, because I mostly follow Spotify charts when there’s a Gaga song to track, but I feel like late updates like this happen almost always when there is something for us to track :billie:

I don’t remember this happening during Hold Me Closer or Lift Me Up first weeks, for example :katy:

:

On 12/4/2022 at 4:28 PM, Replay said:

fans (not just liddos) always expect special treatment for their faves or they will start meltdowning about mistreatment and horrible teams they have, or make up conspiracy theories about blacklist and sabotage :rip: 

:katy: