Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 17,828

“Bloody Mary (Audio)”  has reached 39 million views on YouTube

The track from “Born This Way” gained +2,1M views in November 2022, its biggest month ever.

iwGO7A9.gifsZhzfF4.gif
via

Edited by OliverDespechao
  • paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/4/2022 at 4:16 PM, Adarsh said:

Taylor Swift is a huge artist yes, but Bad Bunny is THE MOMENT right now. Why can’t y’all let a person of colour win for once. It’s just sad to see people question his success like that. 

I don't even bother with TS and BB or any other artist who has their moments, yeah I also wonder a bit when it comes to TS and her "promos" etc but idc overall, I'm just happy that Gaga also has her moments of big success while she keeps up with others (and she's not being forgotten like how other stans used to say about her)

• love 1

I don't think comparison with Kate Bush getting on TTH are valid.

She is practally a retired artist and I don't believe that she even have a management team. 

Just look at how quickly Beyonce team shuffled Alien Superstar with Cuff It as soon as it showed sign on tiktok. 

On 12/4/2022 at 6:11 PM, CherryPie said:

I don’t get why they are not adding BM to new playlists since it has such a strong effect on its streams 

They literally started playlisting it as soon as it went viral, like 5 hrs later

ezgif-3-87be1515fc.thumb.gif.68021bb2b2b

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 12/4/2022 at 4:25 PM, zoldyck said:

She is practally a retired artist and I don't believe that she even have a management team. 

Just look at how quickly Beyonce team shuffled Alien Superstar with Cuff It as soon as it showed sign on tiktok. 

they are new songs. Song is aimed for the new stuff mostly so spotify is hestitant to playlist any old song going viral until it's proven it's not a fluke

• thanks 1

On 12/4/2022 at 4:25 PM, zoldyck said:

She doesn't need management team, its all about the label pushing the song. Really doubt any label would just ignore a song getting 8m daily for the first month just because the artist is retired.

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 12/4/2022 at 4:26 PM, yomama said:

They literally started playlisting it as soon as it went viral, like 5 hrs later

ezgif-3-87be1515fc.thumb.gif.68021bb2b2b

fans (not just liddos) always expect special treatment for their faves or they will start meltdowning about mistreatment and horrible teams they have, or make up conspiracy theories about blacklist and sabotage :rip: 

On 12/4/2022 at 4:28 PM, Replay said:

fans (not just liddos) always expect special treatment for their faves or they will start meltdowning about mistreatment and horrible teams they have, or make up conspiracy theories about blacklist and sabotage :rip: 

This perfectly describes some members here :rip:

Popster for Sale 44,585
On 12/4/2022 at 3:28 PM, Replay said:

fans and Nicki 

Replay

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 16,279

ive seen some liddos on twitter litteraly invent stuff about Cannibal treatment by the label (an then other liddos fall for it and spread it around) just to complain about BM. they said how they rushed it to radio and how it got 100m playlisting. It got no radio release and it peaked at 9m playlist reach 

On 12/4/2022 at 6:28 PM, Replay said:

Can't speak for other bases since I'm a liddo and it's always been like that :rip: The song JUST went viral but nooo, let's get it on TTH and send to US radios right away like guys let's calm down...

3MLWfYP.gif