Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 10,029

ARTPOP and Joanne are: BOTH good Gaga albums that none of her peers would have been able to make

like that's what I love with Gaga is hat none of her albums could have been made by any other artists

"I think they will love it if they are open to seeing her grow as an artist like Beck has. Beck has played around with so many different genres and this definitely does that," they explained to us. "Based off first listen I'd rank this as a tie to Born This Way, which is one of my fave albums from her."

Read More: Lady Gaga's 'Joanne' Will Skew Country Rock, Fans Say | https://popcrush.com/lady-gaga-joanne-country-rumors-twitter/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

• love 2

Popster to Popster 2,963
On 12/4/2022 at 1:46 PM, Fame Romance said:

image.png

Bad Bunny's 7-month-old album already 5M above Music Industry's month-old album :billie:

Bad Bunny is doing very well, it's pointless to deny it, but Taylor has a 16-year career. What will BB be like in 10 years? Post Malone was also huge in 2017-2020 as was Bad Bunny and is now fading, Drake is also moving away from his 2016-2018 peak, just as BTS is losing fans. Yet Taylor is stronger every year, that should be enough 

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 2,963
On 12/4/2022 at 2:54 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Bad Bunny is doing very well, it's pointless to deny it, but Taylor has a 16-year career. What will BB be like in 10 years? Post Malone was also huge in 2017-2020 as was Bad Bunny and is now fading, Drake is also moving away from his 2016-2018 peak, just as BTS is losing fans. Yet Taylor is stronger every year, that should be enough 

Adele was also the pure sales equivalent of Bad Bunny's streaming, and now passes 3M+ to 800,000 after 6 years 

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 12/4/2022 at 1:56 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Adele was also the pure sales equivalent of Bad Bunny's streaming, and now passes 3M+ to 800,000 after 6 years 

ask me why so many fade but I'm still heeeere

Taylor Swift GIFs | Tenor

• love 1

On 12/4/2022 at 4:56 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Lick Swift's arsehole all you want, whatever, but let's not go there. There's a reason  why she now "passes 3M+ 800,000 after 6 years".

Now that I think about it, probably a lot of grannies who bought 25 first week are now dead...

• lol 1