Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 12/3/2022 at 4:09 PM, monketsharona said:

What I love the most in this trend is the fact it's happening with a song that is just totally Lady Gaga. 

A dark EDM song with gothic, religious and methaphorical lyric / production. Not just a random ballad with generic lyrics. It's totally unexpected the new generation is also loving what we were all loving in her +10 years ago. 

It's a good time to be a fan ! 

I was about to write the exact same sentence, like this is a quintessential GAGA song. It literally says Gaga over and over again. Same thing with Judas! This is making me so happy.

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 3

Popster for Sale 44,884
On 12/3/2022 at 4:26 PM, ARTPOP said:

I was about to write the exact same sentence, like this is a quintessential GAGA song. It literally says Gaga over and over again. Same thing with Judas! This is making me so happy.

Yeah it's really great, songs like these are much more likely to pull people into listening to her discography than, say, ARUTW, despite how great the song is. 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,220

A Popster Is Born 10,646
On 12/3/2022 at 4:25 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Be Serious for once 

Joker : Folie à duex is such a good step in career and probably the most interesting and important one too, we should be thankful.

And either way, expecting a Bloody Mary music video is sheer delusion, she is not a desperate one hit wonder.

Please she literally already jumped on this trend. The unexpected success of this song is literally coming from nowhere while she has nothing to release for a long time. 

Of course they'll try to milk this, and they would be totally dumb not doing. It's not desperation. Just taking what is given to them free. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,220

Apple Music: Album: BORN THIS WAY THE TENTH ANNIVERSARY

• paws up 10

A Popster Is Born 16,850

Does it have to be oficially pushed by label for Eastern European Radios to start blasting this dark bawp??

Cause d*mn, the numbers are clearly showing that Eastern Europe GP love it.. what stops em from playing it on air?