Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 18,062
On 12/3/2022 at 11:12 AM, Andreu said:

OK yeah bloody mary entering the top50WW is a slay but imagine the boost for the whole album :dead: possibly new peaks for the majority of songs, judas doing 750k etc :darkmode:

I'm not ready for this :dead:

A Popster Is Born 10,693
On 12/3/2022 at 3:09 PM, Adarsh said:

Not people wanting her to prioritise a Tik Tok viral song over the sequel of the highest earning R-rated movie of all time :mess:

She could do both seriously.

Not that far away she was filming a music video (John Wayne) while rehearsing for her most challenging show ever (Superbowl) heavily preparing for her coming first leading role in a movie (ASIB) and composing a sountrack for it, recording music for her own (The Cure and more) and getting ready for a Coachella set and a worlwide tour.

If she survived late 2016 / 2017, I think she can just film a music video for BM (for one day) and filming Joker 2 at the same time

Edited by monketsharona
  • thanks 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,425
On 12/3/2022 at 3:13 PM, OliverDespechao said:

I'm not ready for this :dead:

do whatever it takes for you to b cus its deffinitely coming :darkmode:

Edited by Andreu
  • hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 16,381
On 12/3/2022 at 3:16 PM, LaMaterialista said:

There was an album boom that we were not aware of??? When I catch you, miss Metro Booming, I swear to GOD!

BTS member also dropped album

• thanks 1

Popstanne 8,018

AMAZING update today. Number ONE in Lithuania, top three in Ukraine and top 10 in a handful of other Central/Eastern European countries. HUGE jump to #130 in the US. We also managed to debut in more Central/South American countries and in Vietnam!

WORLDWIDE: #45

Bloody-Mary-on-Spotify-02-12-2022-2.png

Yesterday's update:

Spoiler

Bloody-Mary-on-Spotify-01-12-2022.png

Edited by JennyWayne
  • paws up 10
  • yaas, gaga 4
  • love 2