Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster for Sale 44,722
On 12/3/2022 at 2:02 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

In before it rises tomorrow

we are not humble now so it will fall tomorrow

we will be humbled, and then it will rise again

these are the laws of our universe 

• lol 5
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 355
On 12/3/2022 at 8:02 AM, BloodyOreo said:

I don't think anything is worth risking her health. But this movie is a huge opportunity, with potential to be her biggest pop culture moment since ASIB, she should take it seriously :dead:

I don’t see ha getting nominated for playing harley quinn. But I have no doubt it will smash the box office and will be yet another iconic moment in her career 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,722
On 12/3/2022 at 2:04 PM, Fame Romance said:

The wa we were depressing about everyone and their mothers getting solo hits this year only for us to have the last laugh in December :carly_bye:

and Gaga's doing it with a good song :icant:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,722
On 12/3/2022 at 2:05 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

She should start a new world tour doing the Wednesday dance for 2 hours straight on a chipmunk version of Bloody Mary :whatga:

record The Cure MV instead of doing ASIB teas :toofunny:

• lol 5

On 12/3/2022 at 3:04 PM, Fame Romance said:

The wa we were depressing about everyone and their mothers getting solo hits this year only for us to have the last laugh in December :carly_bye:

Exactly. This year has been a huge humbling experience but look at us now. The old littlemonsters cant come to the phone right now. Why? Oh, cause they are dead!

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 10,502

What I love the most in this trend is the fact it's happening with a song that is just totally Lady Gaga. 

A dark EDM song with gothic, religious and methaphorical lyric / production. Not just a random ballad with generic lyrics. It's totally unexpected the new generation is also loving what we were all loving in her +10 years ago. 

It's a good time to be a fan ! 

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,379
On 12/3/2022 at 3:09 PM, The Professor said:

This feels like the cure but 10x bigger, does that mean JFAD will be 10x bigger than ASIB?! :whatga:

JFAD's soundtrack song coming to do 18 billion streams :giveup:

• lol 1