Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 22,801

The way the best song on BTW is smashing so hard 11 years after its release is insane to me :giveup:

Gaga's dark bops have always been the best and this shows the GP and youngsters are here for it too :giveup:

I'm so damn happy :giveup:

• paws up 3
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,849

@BenG's projections are statistically correct (based from the previous daily streams growth).. you can't just statistically calculate the effect of playlistings

• paws up 7

A Popster Is Born 14,832
On 12/3/2022 at 1:43 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Also the argument with "the song plastered all over a film" is kinda pointless because the actual song is not being played all over the film but its sound which I'm pretty sure that people wont recognize that it was Gaga's song untill the end of the movie when It's actually being played. G.U.Y., PI and MTN are still her biggest "flops" cause at least HMH actually did something chart wise and its more recognizable

The main problem here is that we're talking about floppage in different terms. Regarding absolute flops (no pun intended lmao), G.U.Y is the floppiest of the four. On the other hand, the floppiest song relative to the promo it had (what we can call relative flops) is either PI or HMH, followed by MTN, ending with G.U.Y..

Like, sure, HMH isn't a pivot point of the film, but it's @Delusional to defend that being plastered to the highest grossing film ever didn't make even a dent. Same applies to being on TTH. Poor G.U.Y, on the other hand, didn't stand a chance. 

Popster for Sale 41,919
On 12/3/2022 at 1:37 PM, FRANZGA said:

@BenG's projections are statistically correct (based from the previous daily streams growth).. you can't just statistically calculate the effect of playlistings

This and Friday effect were not accounted for

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 23,230

New entries:

#140 Israel
#149 Bolivia
#154 Mexico
#155 Chile
#163 Nicaragua
#170 Peru
#183 Costa Rica
#186 Venezuela
#193 El Salvador
#195 Vietnam
#197 Panama

Starting its domination in Latin America :jailga:

• paws up 10
  • yaas, gaga 15

A Popster Is Born 16,328
On 12/3/2022 at 2:37 PM, FRANZGA said:

we know. I commented his comment saying it peaked. I wanted to say even yesterday tiktok isnt that easy to predict cause you never knoow when new trend will explode. We're just joking around

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,875
On 12/3/2022 at 1:37 PM, FRANZGA said:

Seems like the song just reacted really well to increased playlisting, which makes sense since it is a masterpiece. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 1