Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 12/2/2022 at 5:26 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

It gained 58k in the last 11 hours, why are you talking about a slow update?

On 12/2/2022 at 5:26 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

It is looking as its biggest day to me :whatga:

Nnnnnnnn :dead:. I was comparing the total numbers from yesterday to the number of videos of the main sound :dead:

That’s what happens when you change the format and jump to conclusions way too fast. Sorry everyone! It’s looking like it’ll do more or less the same as yesterday (maybe a little more but that’s depending on its growth in the following 5 hours).

:bigbird:

• paws up 2
  • shook 1
  • lol 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,096
On 12/2/2022 at 1:35 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Nnnnnnnn :dead:. I was comparing the total numbers from yesterday to the number of videos of the main sound :dead:

That’s what happens when you change the format and jump to conclusions way too fast. Sorry everyone! It’s looking like it’ll do more or less the same as yesterday (maybe a little more but that’s depending on its growth in the following 5 hours).

:bigbird:

:lesson:

• sad 1

On 12/2/2022 at 5:37 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

By looking at my numbers from previous days, this is gonna do 130-135k videos in 24 hours (which is its biggest day). And I’m only tracking the main sound

Following my update, the sound has 101K videos, according to my update, yesterday the sound did 122K, there are still 5 hours until I update again. It will do more than yesterday, but I’m hesitant to say how much better it’ll be, since I don’t know the exact growth it’s having.

Hope I made sense lol.

• paws up 3

On 12/2/2022 at 5:42 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Following my update, the sound has 101K videos, according to my update, yesterday the sound did 122K, there are still 5 hours until I update again. It will do more than yesterday, but I’m hesitant to say how much better it’ll be, since I don’t know the exact growth it’s having.

Hope I made sense lol.

For what I’ve seen, the second 12 hours of the day (for my time frame) are the faster. So I’m very positive about that

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 16,835

Beyonce's radio payola this Era is shameless..

CUFF IT about to go top5 in overall when it's doing mehh in callout scores.. ranging from top35-45 :dead:

• paws up 1