Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 23,254
On 12/2/2022 at 4:42 PM, BenG said:

Counters coming before charts today methinks

I remember when this was the case during the ASIB era and we had to check the numbers for all songs around Shallow to predict its position :rip:

• lol 7

Popster for Sale 44,884
On 12/2/2022 at 2:46 PM, Gypsy Life said:

I remember when this was the case during the ASIB era and we had to check the numbers for all songs around Shallow to predict its position :rip:

plsss :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,219
On 12/2/2022 at 11:46 AM, Gypsy Life said:

:bebe:

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 12/2/2022 at 10:46 PM, Gypsy Life said:

well.. that was the original release of counter numbers, i remember having the counter numbers at 12AM Midnight ET.. while the chart filtered numbers are revealed around 7AM ET last 2017

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,015

i really doubt we will get act 2 next year but some reimagined songs like for BTW 10th aniversary might be cool :whatga:

but idk who might do them, i feel like most candidates who would reimagine artpop were used up for Dawn of chromatica :gunga:

Popster for Sale 41,926
On 12/2/2022 at 2:49 PM, ARTPOP said:

My cat keeps meowing but how do i make her understand that I can't feed her before getting the bloody mary update e-QFFru-Dx0m04vgid-W788-FQ-r.thumb.jpg.a

Poor miaou starving in the basement

e-QFFru-Dx0m04vgid-W788-FQ-r.thumb.jpg.a

• lol 10

On 12/2/2022 at 10:48 AM, Imtired1616 said:

3MLWfYP.gif

ARTPOP ACT 2 COMING FOR THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY

spacer.png

GA                                                         GA HATES artpop IT'S LITERALLY TORTURE FOR HER, STOP ASKING HER TO REMEMBER THAT ERA, JUST STREAM ANY AND ALL OTHER PROJECTS EXCEPT artpop

3MLWfYP.gif

• paws up 1
  • lol 6

Popster to Popster 3,205
On 12/2/2022 at 9:54 AM, Dean Spookchester said:

GA                                                         GA HATES artpop IT'S LITERALLY TORTURE FOR HER, STOP ASKING HER TO REMEMBER THAT ERA, JUST STREAM ANY AND ALL OTHER PROJECTS EXCEPT artpop

3MLWfYP.gif

3MLWfYP.gif

ARTPOP IS GAGA'S SOUL DO YOU HATE HER SOUL!?!?!?! 

3MLWfYP.gif

• lol 6

A Popster Is Born 10,646
On 12/2/2022 at 4:04 PM, Imtired1616 said:

That might actually kill DJWS. :katy:

Who cares ? No shade but he's the definition of using fans hype because he has literally nothing else in his career. Plus he had 19293 feuds with other producers in her team over credits. 

I don't  think she liked that energy tbh. She denounced those producers fight over credits during Chromatica promo time. I think that's why she made him out of the project.

Edited by monketsharona

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 12/2/2022 at 3:50 PM, Mr. V said:

i really doubt we will get act 2 next year but some reimagined songs like for BTW 10th aniversary might be cool :whatga:

but idk who might do them, i feel like most candidates who would reimagine artpop were used up for Dawn of chromatica :gunga:

I just know Gaga will get someone like Adele or Celine to re-imagine SWINE

• lol 12

Popster to Popster 3,205
On 12/2/2022 at 10:07 AM, monketsharona said:

Who cares ? No shade but he's the definition of using fans hype because he has literally nothing else in his career. Plus he had 19293 feuds with other producers in her team over credits. 

I don't  think she liked that energy tbh. She denounced those producers fight over credits during Chromatica promo time. I think that's why she made him out of the project.

If she can drop dancers that have been with her for a decade, she can drop him. I do fully believe they had lunch and discussed it. Maybe she just did that to get him to sign a new NDA and stfu. :laughga: