Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 3,101
On 12/2/2022 at 7:58 AM, Doncho said:

Its really good to see the way we are all united when it comes to Bloody Mary. Even if its not your personal favorite from BTW, we can all agree that its a very GAGA song that stands out and deserves more recognition :bradley:

FACTS. I haven't seen any monsters trashing the song (here either. SHOCKING). I love that. 

• love 1

Popster to Popster 3,101
On 12/2/2022 at 8:03 AM, FRANZGA said:

a NIGHTMARE, literally :icant:

how could be someone under the team of one of the biggest pop star ever commit such mistake :icant:

There's a reason most professions are required to do regular classes and training to make sure they stay knowledgeable about the latest trends and techniques in their industries. Pop star managers though? Maybe not so much? :bigbird:

Popster for Sale 41,791
On 12/2/2022 at 1:44 PM, Imtired1616 said:

There's a reason most professions are required to do regular classes and training to make sure they stay knowledgeable about the latest trends and techniques in their industries. Pop star managers though? Maybe not so much? :bigbird:

@Miaou just entered the chat :catwalk:

Spoiler

:icant:

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 12/2/2022 at 2:44 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I just hope BloodPop and Godga will win their Grammy and Oscar so some of ya’ll can seethe some more. I love it. 

Hiding behind accolades to prove a point… anyway Bloodpop is indeed the producer in which most the songs they make can end up bland and emotionless

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 12/2/2022 at 2:47 PM, chartgaga said:

Hiding behind accolades to prove a point… anyway Bloodpop is indeed the producer in which most the songs they make can end up bland and emotionless

This is your opinion. It’s not exactly shared by either trained musicians, critics, Gaga herself since she’s working with him for years now or a part of our fanbase. That’s ok. You’re very much entitled to have one. I’m not going to argue on that one.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/2/2022 at 3:40 PM, Hurem said:

It sounds like they used the formula for anthemic and impactful production, but the end product is rather bland.

I really don't agree with this, for me the production actually compliments her vocals and it does it in a way that it brings her emotions out, I actually really like the transition between the 2nd chorus and the bridge, and the end is also very good imo.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
On 12/2/2022 at 2:44 PM, Imtired1616 said:

The only way to stay knowledgeable is to know the reality and how it works.

It is not certainly locked in a room that you will learn the real techniques for your profession 

Popster to Popster 3,101
On 12/2/2022 at 8:53 AM, Miaou said:

The only way to stay knowledgeable is to know the reality and how it works.

It is not certainly locked in a room that you will learn the real techniques for your profession 

Let's hope LG7 will be a masterclass of professional technique. :romance:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,659
On 12/2/2022 at 2:01 PM, Hurem said:

Netflix acknowledging Bloody Mary trend and not just The Cramps song is a great thing tbh. Maybe even better to have Netflix push the song than her team :ohhh:

Not maybe, definitely much much better :icant:

• paws up 3
  • lol 2