Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Moderator 17,129
On 12/2/2022 at 8:32 AM, boobatella said:

interscope drop BM MV challenge :lesson:

I hope they actually filmed one back in the day and they have it collecting dust on Gagas shelf, so they can release it now :catwalk:

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,416
On 12/2/2022 at 1:07 PM, corvus albus said:

I hope they actually filmed one back in the day and they have it collecting dust on Gagas shelf, so they can release it now :catwalk:

Even if it’s not the actual Bloody Mary video, I’m sure they have unused footage from other things. They can easily put it together honestly.

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 10,628
On 12/2/2022 at 8:37 AM, corvus albus said:

They could film it quick

That's what happen with 911 and John Wayne. The directors handled the whole things and she filmed it in one day

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 10,628
On 12/2/2022 at 8:43 AM, Adarsh said:

Even if it’s not the actual Bloody Mary video, I’m sure they have unused footage from other things. They can easily put it together honestly.

I can't imagine them doing a music video not link to the trendy dance of Wednesday. It has its success from this. So either they film a new one rapidly or no video I guess.

Edited by monketsharona

A Popster Is Born 13,416
On 12/2/2022 at 1:18 PM, monketsharona said:

I can't imagine them doing a music video not link to the trendy dance of Wednesday. It has its success from this. So either they film a new one rapidly or no video I guess.

I doubt she’s going to take a break from the movie set just to film a music video. Maybe they can do an animated video like Cold Heart.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,621
On 12/1/2022 at 11:47 PM, monketsharona said:

They could film it quick

That's what happen with 911 and John Wayne. The directors handled the whole things and she filmed it in one day

The most realistic scenario is putting together old footage. Or even using footage from the Joanne World Tour recording (would be a cute gift to fans).

But an actual, new music video would be an out of the world moment :giveup: it would slay hard. Oh, and cherry on top? A re-recording with her new, improved vocals. Something like a Joanne WDYTYG Piano Version :giveup:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,849
On 12/2/2022 at 3:52 PM, Stargazer said:

Now that Bloody Mary has apparently been sent to French radios, we can no longer say that it will be our first non-single to reach 100M ? :bigbird:

ASIB Era has several

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,628
On 12/2/2022 at 8:50 AM, Adarsh said:

I doubt she’s going to take a break from the movie set just to film a music video. Maybe they can do an animated video like Cold Heart.

Even is she's leading the movie, I honestly don't think she's booked for a everyday presence on set. It's even unlikely for Joaquin as well to be honest.

Edited by monketsharona