Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster This Way 563

Is this an official version? Gaga is not credited and I haven't seen you guys reporting it! Sorry if already posted. Bloody Mary has over 2.6 million streams, Judas over 800k and the rest of the album barely over 6k.

• paws up 1
  • shook 3

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 12/1/2022 at 11:37 PM, LaMaterialista said:

Is this an official version? Gaga is not credited and I haven't seen you guys reporting it! Sorry if already posted. Bloody Mary has over 2.6 million streams, Judas over 800k and the rest of the album barely over 6k.

No. Damn not it stealing our streams

• sad 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
On 12/1/2022 at 5:16 PM, chartgaga said:

a good kii?

Midnights YEAR END CRITICS LIST: 4 lists so far

Chromatica: 25 lists

Joanne: 10 lists

once the hype dies down, everyone will realize that half of Midnights sounds like flavorless nothing

and i'm a taylor fan :cm:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 12/1/2022 at 11:42 PM, WildAmerican said:

once the hype dies down, everyone will realize that half of Midnights sounds like flavorless nothing

you mean once cheques stop clearing

ezgif-3-87be1515fc.thumb.gif.68021bb2b2b

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 3,427

“Stargirl Interlude” and “Die For You” (both from Starboy) went viral almost at the same time. To have 2 viral (or semi-viral) sounds from the same album increased the streams of the album as a whole.

Feel like we’re getting (a little bit of) that with BTW, with Judas & Bloody Mary going viral, and other tracks gaining traction. :darkmode:

• paws up 2

On 12/1/2022 at 6:42 PM, WildAmerican said:

Only Maroon grew on me as something substantial. The rest of the album sound too similar and disposable.

Popster to Popster 3,427
On 12/1/2022 at 11:37 PM, LaMaterialista said:

I noticied it last Saturday. I took a screenshot to see how much it would gain. I didn’t posted about it because it’s not gaining that much. 

On Saturday it had 2,525M streams. So it “only” gained 162k streams since. Not that bad. :jailga: But yes we could still try to report it.

Edited by Stargazer
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1