Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popstanne 7,858
On 12/1/2022 at 5:47 PM, little legend said:

OnlyDisloyalHare-size_restricted.gif

Are you living in another world? Maybe in Chromatica or Oblivia? Cause Bey Hives are dragging Gaga non stop all these months. Just today they created 5 threads shading Gaga and that's why I made my threads. You and other rats like @Gypsy Life that reacted with thanks on your post, should be happy that there is someone defending Gaga on ATRL 

You do realize that these flamebait are a constant back and forth between fanbases right? You made those threads because the Beyhive made those threads earlier today. In return they will create more flamebait threads because they were annoyed by your threads. Flamebait threads and O_Hs on ATRL (or the stan world in general) hardly ever exist because stans hate the artist themselves. They're hating because they hate those artists' fanbase and want to annoy them.

This constant back and forth of immaturity means that those fights will never stop. You get offended so you'll offend the base that base that offended you. They then get offended in return and they'll offend you again. Endless circle.

If the other parties won't behave and stop flamebaiting, than maybe you should. You're an adult right? Be the better and more mature person and just stop creating unnecessary drama.

Edited by JennyWayne
  • paws up 3

Popster for Sale 44,874

I agree that stan-wars are stupid and atrl is mostly very problematic. But comparing Gaga and her peers isn't automatically entering a stanwar - every measure of success is relative. Making jokes about it doesn't strike me as a bad thing either, if they don't cross into disrespect, imo. 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Popstanne 7,858
On 12/1/2022 at 5:56 PM, JennyWayne said:

You do realize that these flamebait are a constant back and forth between fanbases right? You made those threads because the Beyhive made those threads earlier today. In return they will flamecreate more threads because they were annoyed by your threads. Flamebait threads and O_Hs on ATRL (or the stan world in general) hardly ever exist because stans hate the artist they're hating on. They're hating because they hate those artists' fanbase and want to annoy them.

This constant back and forth of immaturity means that those fights will never stop. You get offended so you'll offend the base that base that offended you. They then get offended in return and they'll offend you again. Endless circle.

If the other parties won't behave and stop flamebaiting, than maybe you should. You're an adult right? Be the better and more mature person and just stop creating unnecessary drama.

Btw this doesn't mean that I love you any less king - we still want CC Season 4 from you (as long as we don't bully too many people away from the site again)

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,011
x3
On 12/1/2022 at 5:56 PM, JennyWayne said:

You do realize that these flamebait are a constant back and forth between fanbases right? You made those threads because the Beyhive made those threads earlier today. In return they will flamecreate more threads because they were annoyed by your threads. Flamebait threads and O_Hs on ATRL (or the stan world in general) hardly ever exist because stans hate the artist they're hating on. They're hating because they hate those artists' fanbase and want to annoy them.

All this essay for troll posts on a fan forum :laughga: 

On 12/1/2022 at 7:50 PM, Hurem said:

Y'all kinda need to stop obsessing over ATRL :billie:

You will call other bases obsessed with Gaga, yet you compare Bloody Mary's streams to Cuff It, Lift Me Up and If I Ain't Worried - as if they're comparable. You need to learn to enjoy Gaga's success without feeling the need to compare it to other artists.

That's what miss little legend does -- stirs some sh!t up and bounces like nothing happened

3MLWfYP.gif

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/1/2022 at 6:51 PM, Doncho said:

These stan wars would be fun If I were like 9 years old. The constant spread of negativity is so boring and unfunny. Being kind is really underrated

It's really not even about being kind in general but more like act like a normal person if you know what I mean. Is it really that hard to enjoy your fav having success without the need of bringing others down? I've been doing this for a long time and It's so much better than to waste time on idiotic stan wars that do no good. It just screams that you have nothing better to do with yourself.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,011
x3

According Planet_Chromatica: New reaserch states that Obsessed Gaga Haters and Obsessed little legend Haters have below average IQ. 

Interesting article that you should all read 

The Fame Popster 442
On 12/1/2022 at 12:56 AM, Adarsh said:

There’s already an article in Billboard about the original song in the Wednesday series. They are saying it’s going viral and are comparing it to Kate Bush :dead: They also posted it on Instagram and all the comments are “But Bloody Mary is the viral song” :icant:

Pretty sure that article was a paid placement - meaning they're just spinning it

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 11,904
On 12/1/2022 at 1:53 PM, little legend said:

Why you will ever take these stan wars seriously ? :icant: for me trolling with these "wars" is the best thing ever :oscar:

Because they can actually hurt Gaga s image and maybe even her career if its taken too far

And its the perfect time to bring this back:

Popster for Sale 44,874
On 12/1/2022 at 5:17 PM, Doncho said:

Because they can actually hurt Gaga s image and maybe even her career if its taken too far

can't wait for a certain member's reaction to this :icant:

• lol 1

On 12/1/2022 at 2:17 PM, Doncho said:

It's so easy to talk about focusing only on the music and acting humbly when you're just done

:ohyes: