Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 12/1/2022 at 9:35 PM, BloodyOreo said:

friday it is then :billie:

yup, on Friday we will re-launch the mission, if @little legendhadn't had her right to thread provoked by then :billie:

Edit: Not me being kind and assuming only right to thread will be provoked 

Edited by zoldyck
  • lol 1

Popstanne 7,892
On 12/1/2022 at 5:35 PM, little legend said:

Not me being banned again on ATRL :rip:

Deserved tbh. No wonder everyone hates Little Monsters over there with users like you making constant flamebait threads. I try to be reasonable and not unnecessarily drag other artists to better our reputation on ATRL but users like you are dragging our reputation down with the constant flamebait. If you want to drag other artists, stick to dragging artists that everyone hates like Camila or Nicki. Or don't start dragging artists until their stans start dragging Gaga first

3MLWfYP.gif

• thanks 3
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 12/2/2022 at 12:07 AM, Imtired1616 said:

Harry & Meghan doc coming out on Netflix soon. We need to think of another Gaga non-single to hype QUICK. :leap:

Princess Die :katy:

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3
On 12/1/2022 at 5:41 PM, JennyWayne said:

Deserved tbh. No wonder everyone hates Little Monsters over there with users like you making constant flamebait threads. I try to be reasonable and not unnecessarily drag other artists to better our reputation on ATRL but users like you are dragging our reputation down with the constant flamebait. If you want to drag other artists, stick to dragging artists that everyone hates like Camila or Nicki. Or don't start dragging artists until their stans start dragging Gaga first

3MLWfYP.gif

OnlyDisloyalHare-size_restricted.gif

Are you living in another world? Maybe in Chromatica or Oblivia? Cause Bey Hives are dragging Gaga non stop all these months. Just today they created 5 threads shading Gaga and that's why I made my threads. You and other rats like @Gypsy Life that reacted with thanks on your post, should be happy that there is someone defending Gaga on ATRL 

• lol 5

Popster to Popster 3,205

The fact that Bad Bunny has the Number #1 album and is the #1 Artist on Billboard Year End charts, he is an ENORMOUS, UNAPOLOGETIC GAGA STAN, and they don't have a collab yet tells me all I need to know about Gaga's worthless team. It's unacceptable.  

miss-jackson.gif

• thanks 3

Popster to Popster 3,903

HISTORY was M.A.D.E.

Still one LEGENDARY cultural reset. That's why he'll forever be THEE king! 

Edited by Mario Spears
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 12/1/2022 at 5:49 PM, Mario Spears said:

HISTORY was M.A.D.E.

Still one LEGENDARY cultural reset. That's why he'll forever be THEE king! 

And 

Spoiler

Another legend was born, his son Breezy! 

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 12/1/2022 at 5:51 PM, Doncho said:

These stan wars would be fun If I were like 9 years old. The constant spread of negativity is so boring and unfunny. Being kind is really underrated

And it concluded that little monsters annihilated these katycats

• lol 6

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 12/2/2022 at 12:04 AM, JennyWayne said:

Another great day for miss BM on Spotify! We rose in every country we already charted in (in spite of the Wrapped effect) and we also managed to debut in some new countries (Bolivia, Iceland, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, UAE)

Bloody-Mary-on-Spotify-30-11-2022.png

Reveal hidden contents

Yesterday:

Bloody-Mary-on-Spotify-29-11-2022.png

Not Miss Saudi Arabia stanning Bloody Mary.. they love em some christian blasphemy :icant:

• paws up 1
  • lol 3