Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 29,011
x3
On 11/29/2022 at 7:17 PM, Stats4LG said:

Play Date by Melanie Martinez got a TTH placement 5 years after its release when it got viral on TikTok. It’s very possible :whatga:

It's not possible at all. Play Date didn't have Gaga's team. I mean they barely added Hold My Hand to TTH.

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,142
On 11/29/2022 at 3:21 PM, BloodyOreo said:

Kinda crazy that Ed Sheeran's Celestial isn't charting on spotify 200 despite the fact that it's plastered on Pokémon's Violet and Scarlet ending, a game which sold a record-breaking 10 million copies on it's first three days. Maybe players didn't finish the game because of it's atrocious performance and multiple glitches? :icant:

Nah, Pokemon Arceus was full of glitches as well, most pokemon fans are low-key used to it

They just don't like the song, I think the first mod released for SV was one in which they substituted Ed's song for a different one :icant:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,874
On 11/29/2022 at 6:27 PM, Fame Romance said:

Yeah, I’d be happy with 1.2-1.3M tomorrow, as long as it eventually surpasses Don’t Blame Me’s 1.4M peak :creepin:

humble! we will get a 4M update now because of you, thanks 

• lol 7

Pop-a-911-ster 27,200
On 11/29/2022 at 12:17 PM, emig_09 said:

Most viewed videos in the past 24 hours (ENGLISH)

#300 +11 Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary (Official Audio) 205,768 views

:horse_race:

Most viewed videos in the past 24 hours (ENGLISH)

#291 +22 Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary (Official Audio) 205,823

:horse_race:

• paws up 9

The Fame Popster 442

I think we'll do 1.3M tomorrow, anything else is possible but extraordinary. We probably won't land something like TTH unless we received Top 50 status and US chart recognition.

RUTH is really something else, we should compare it to other trends. Cool For the Summer and Taylor trends seem the most similar despite some being singles.

Edited by radio
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,903

The fact that Future Nostalgia era is already over is just sad... :crying::crying:

but Dua gave us a fantastic album (the album for me has no skips and i could play it 100 times in a row, i looooveeeee every song on it) and she delivered in this era with them performances too! definitely one of the best eras! :applause::applause: (however, i'm mad Cool wasn't a single, but i'll let it slide)

• paws up 4
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 11/29/2022 at 7:46 PM, Mario Spears said:

The fact that Future Nostalgia era is already over is just sad... :crying::crying:

but Dua gave us a fantastic album (the album for me has no skips and i could play it 100 times in a row, i looooveeeee every song on it) and she delivered in this era with them performances too! definitely one of the best eras! :applause::applause: (however, i'm mad Cool wasn't a single, but i'll let it slide)

already? girl started it in Nov 2019

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 10

Pop-a-911-ster 27,200
On 11/29/2022 at 3:46 PM, Mario Spears said:

sad??

It started in 2019 gurlll...

Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

• lol 3

Totally in love with her FN era !

So excited about her next album. The fact she said she'll wrap her album in few months makes me even more excited

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,200
On 11/29/2022 at 3:46 PM, chartgaga said:

already? girl started it in Nov 2019

On 11/29/2022 at 3:47 PM, emig_09 said:

sad??

It started in 2019 gurlll...

Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

SISTERS

Pop-a-911-ster 29,011
x3

Already? :rip: