Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 11/29/2022 at 12:26 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

Can anyone tell me if Bobby is already aware of that? (not that he's going to do anything) :awkney:

Bobby isn't but the playlist police will contact and drag you shortly :icant:

The Fame Popster 442

What.. more does Bobby need to do? Spotify added it to a bunch of playlists very quickly. And the song is 11 years old??? Interscope might throw up a sped-up version on Friday (though I'd rather them not), but that's probably the only feasible action step.

Gaga will acknowledge the song doing well, she stans Bloody Mary.

• paws up 1

When you ask Google/Alexa to play Lady Gaga, it usually goes to a specific playlist. The same one that was discussed yesterday. You may not care about it, but casuals (a.k.a. the GP) who don't curate their own playlists will only get exposed to what's in that playlist. Capeesh?

:excuseme:

The Fame Popster 442
On 11/29/2022 at 11:46 AM, Arturo said:

I’d like to see how far BM goes before they consider a sped up version. It seems like the public likes the original enough to stream.

This reminds of Cool For the Summer by Demi a bit. It garnered huge entries on Spotify WW naturally, and they waited a week-ish before putting up the Sped Up Version. Both still gain a good amount, but streams were obviously more split after.

I'd rather track the success of the original than have a sped up version invade her discography. It's clearly helping all of Born This Way gain.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,809
On 11/29/2022 at 4:22 PM, Fame Romance said:

Gaga pretty much made modern blasphemy popular with Alejandro/Judas/Bloody Mary and most of Born This Way and now she’s smashing with those 2 songs 

Queen behavior :carly_bye:

Success wise I want something from Joanne/Chromatica (or even smthn from ASIB) to go super viral next, but TALENT wise Alejandro deserves that moment and it fits in with Judas/BM as you say, it could well happen!

On 11/29/2022 at 10:11 PM, FRANZGA said:

Y'all, a new Puss In Boots film is coming.. maybe it's time for Americano edits as well :giveup:

Maybe we should try different songs with new series/movies every week, like we could have had Monster smashing with Dahmer when it was hot

• thanks 1