Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 11,537
On 11/28/2022 at 10:48 PM, zoldyck said:

Why are Dean words being spin.

He clearly stated he wants song to be playlisted, he never said that he only want song to be playlisted on "This is Lady Gaga". Its just "This is Lady Gaga" should be most easiest one to modify for Gaga team

Like, it's a playlist with 1,4 followers :katy: every exposure matters, Istg :cm:

• thanks 1

On 11/28/2022 at 10:41 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Hello popsters! The original queenie, Ms TikTok Updater aka ME has comeback to get the throne!

Bloody Mary TikTok Update (28 hours)

Wednesday Trend: 61,4k videos (+43,3k)

Bloody Mary Official Uploads: 5.227 videos (+289)

Other audios with past trends (Bayonnetta, etc.): = 15.724 videos (+754)

TOTAL: 82.351 videos (+44.343)

GREAT NUMBERS! The Wednesday trend, despite not being credited to Gaga, is doing wonders, a further proof that, for actual impact on a song's streams, not only does it need a strong and viral trend, it needs to click with the public and BM has it all. LET'S CELEBRATE BY STREAMING MONSTERSSS!!!

lady gaga GIF

Now that I'm thinking about it, I think it's doing very similar numbers to the first ever Judas trend, when it suddenly jumped like 100k streams in one day! Very good sign seeing the response + the fact that it doesn't seem to be slowing down.

Spoiler

And then it stopped growing all of a sudden and plateaued :shakes:

Spoiler

But that is not happening to Bloody Mary! We don't have to worry at all! ::P:

Spoiler

Or at least I hope so... We never know with GodGa :unamused:

• paws up 1

On 11/28/2022 at 10:48 PM, zoldyck said:

Why are Dean words being spin.

He clearly stated he wants song to be playlisted, he never said that he only want song to be playlisted on "This is Lady Gaga". Its just "This is Lady Gaga" should be most easiest one to modify for Gaga team

he's been talking about that f-ing playlist ever since Gaga's songs started going viral :rip:

"Why isn't LoveGame higher on This Is Lady Gaga playlist?"

"Why isn't Bobby placing Paparazzi at #1?"

I'm sick of hearing about that playlist :rip:

Edited by Swallow

The Fame Popster 442

Her "This Is" has always felt a bit off - Video Phone doesn't need to be there. In re: Bloody Mary, let's hope for two more days of nice boosts. We don't know how long a trend will last, but we're surely still getting started with it.

On 11/29/2022 at 2:55 AM, Swallow said:

he's been talking about that f-ing playlist ever since Gaga's songs started going viral :rip:

"Why isn't LoveGame higher on This Is Lady Gaga playlist?"

"Why isn't Bobby placing Paparazzi at #1?"

I'm sick of hearing about that playlist :rip:

well he allowed to voice his frustration. The order of that playlist is outdated indeed. 

Edited by zoldyck
  • thanks 2

On 11/28/2022 at 10:58 PM, zoldyck said:

well he allowed to voice his frustration. The order of that playlist is outdated indeed. 

Okay then write an email to Interscope or slide into Bobby's DMs, stop bringing it up three times a day :rip:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712

I fear we are going to be shook by the Spotify’s update tomorrow ladies :darkmode:

the videos on TikTok and the Shazam slayage are rising too fast to avoid a massive update tomorrow :darkmode: