Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 11/28/2022 at 3:33 PM, ConnorFilm said:

If this actually starts getting 1 million streams per day, her team really needs to think about doing something

haus labs commercial we know it and we hate it. If Judas breaking 500k and staying there for four weeks meant nothing, I'm not sure even BM hitting 700k will. :bradley:

A Popster Is Born 16,277

Black Jesus + Amen Fashion had its biggest streaming day of the year with 7.078 streams this Sunday. Up 126% compared to last week

Edited by Replay
  • paws up 12
  • lol 2
  • love 3

On 11/28/2022 at 8:41 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

haus labs commercial we know it and we hate it. If Judas breaking 500k and staying there for four weeks meant nothing, I'm not sure even BM hitting 700k will. :bradley:

But Judas doing 500k.... Still means nothing. You really expect a record label to go all out for a viral TikTok song that's doing 500k, probably not even top 300 most streamed songs on Spotify? :rip:

I dont expect them to do anything for Bloody Mary either, unless its starts doing 2m daily.

On 11/28/2022 at 4:11 PM, Swallow said:

But Judas doing 500k.... Still means nothing. You really expect a record label to go all out for a viral TikTok song that's doing 500k, probably not even top 300 most streamed songs on Spotify? :rip:

well it's definitely never rising above that if they don't even try to make it more visible in the artist's own This is X playlist :rip:

• thanks 1