Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 11/27/2022 at 4:33 PM, PanPikus said:

Bloody Mary entering Gaga's Top10 on Spotify page when?? :ohhh:

Not until 1 week maybe, she has a lot of popular songs bubbling under. Even Judas took more than 2 weeks to enter

Popster for Sale 45,020
On 11/27/2022 at 8:37 PM, Replay said:

BM rise made some ppl revisit GH?. It increased from 107.701 to 115.375 despite it being Saturday

it also had a couple of big tiktok videos I think 

• paws up 2

On 11/27/2022 at 4:20 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Undeniable that BTW is having a gargantuan ressurgence on streaming this year. It all started with Government Hooker. Currently in 3rd place for most daily streams out of any album from 2011, only behind Adele's 21 and Michael Bublés Christmas album. 

The curious thing is that they were the three best-selling albums of 2011 and continue to be the highlights of that year in the streaming era.

On 11/27/2022 at 12:50 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

The curious thing is that they were the three best-selling albums of 2011 and continue to be the highlights of that year in the streaming era.

I saw a tiktok about the most forgotten #1’s from the 2010’s and Hold It Against Me was there. Makes you wonder how Femme Fatale is doing on streaming nowadays :rip: 

A Popster Is Born 16,381
On 11/27/2022 at 9:52 PM, Arturo said:

I saw a tiktok about the most forgotten #1’s from the 2010’s and Hold It Against Me was there. Makes you wonder how Femme Fatale is doing on streaming nowadays :rip: 

i read HAIM is doing 15k daily or sumtn :rip: idk if true

EDIT: it is I just checked, it's doing 14-18k throughout the week :rip: 

Edited by Replay
  • shook 1

On 11/27/2022 at 5:52 PM, Arturo said:

On 11/27/2022 at 5:55 PM, Replay said:

i read HAIM is doing 15k daily or sumtn :rip: idk if true

+16,708 on Friday :awkney:

• shook 1

On 11/27/2022 at 1:06 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

that will be Stupid Love in 10 years :rip:

at least it wasn't a #1 :icant:

Stupid Nose will have a tiktok resurgence when influencers realize they can lip sync and dance to the chipmunk breakdown

• lol 3

ARTPOPster 1,625
On 11/27/2022 at 1:21 PM, Thrasher said:

BTW (song) is truly GP poison when you think about it, it can't even crack 300k despite the push it has got since 10th anniversary

GP is too weak for the masterpiece I fear. The production is very industrial and basic Americans can't handle it.

Spoiler

And the overexposure and massive push when it was released may have a little bit to do with it...

• paws up 4