Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 11/27/2022 at 6:40 AM, Ayobabylon said:

If u are willing for gaga to have atleast one more decade of successful music career she indeed have to become an albums Artist bc radios dont Support singles from Artists who are in their 40s 

That's an argument fanbases have when their faves are flopping to be honest. But that's not really true. Could give you a lot of examples of female pop stars who are/were having a big boost in their +40 and radios being totally here for this.

Radios are not here watching ages of artists and rejecting songs just because the girls are +40. If songs are actually good for radios and getting some success they will pick it for sure.

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 11/27/2022 at 2:35 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

NOT A WEDNESDAY VIDEO WITH IAW IM SCREAMING

What for?? The song's chart peak is done already :rip:

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 11/27/2022 at 3:01 PM, FRANZGA said:

What for?? The song's chart peak is done already :rip:

Lmfao i interpreted this as OneRepublic dropping a new MV this Wednesday :icant:

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 16,850

i don't know what their label is doing.. they have to perform this song everywhere :giveup:

this is their best ENGLISH song.. come on promote the this song everywhere :nicki_scream:

I'm glad it's smashing in #1TALY and Lithuania and Belgium.. but we need more top10s from continental Europe :nicki_scream:

Popster to Popster 4,152
On 11/27/2022 at 12:03 PM, monketsharona said:

That's an argument fanbases have when their faves are flopping to be honest. But that's not really true. Could give you a lot of examples of female pop stars who are/were having a big boost in their +40 and radios being totally here for this.

Radios are not here watching ages of artists and rejecting songs just because the girls are +40. If songs are actually good for radios and getting some success they will pick it for sure.

Not even madonna was getting radio Support in her 40s she survived bc confessions was a full body of work

On 11/27/2022 at 8:29 AM, FRANZGA said:

i don't know what their label is doing.. they have to perform this song everywhere :giveup:

this is their best ENGLISH song.. come on promote the this song everywhere :nicki_scream:

I'm glad it's smashing in #1TALY and Lithuania and Belgium.. but we need more top10s from continental Europe :nicki_scream:

Supermodel deserved to smash :gaga-scream:

On 11/27/2022 at 5:03 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Not even madonna was getting radio Support in her 40s she survived bc confessions was a full body of work

Beyoncé is 41 and got two top 10 radio hits, Madonna was 42 when she got two top 10 radio hits, Sia is 46 and just got a top 10 radio hit, that's bullshit.

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 11/27/2022 at 5:33 PM, Andreu said:

plssss

The whole stan world is now at TayBey vs Katy+Gaga+Adele+Rihanna

While it's still 2013 in Brazil :icant: