Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 11/26/2022 at 9:41 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

she needs to release a dark bawp it seems or a jazzy jazz song but that will go viral with 0 boost 

I'm sure she has a lot already recorded and totally done. A The Cure kind of release in 2023 would be totally fine with the current state of her streaming power. 

Edited by monketsharona

Popster for Sale 44,884
On 11/26/2022 at 8:43 PM, monketsharona said:

I'm sure she has a lot already recorded and totally done. A The Cure kind of release in 2023 would be totally fine with the current state of her streaming power. 

She should offer a darker lead single, Stupid Love's and The Cure's will not cut it imo. If we look at what tracks from Gaga both go viral and get significant boosts there's a clear trend. She should make the «Replay/911» of LG7 the lead single. 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 3

On 11/26/2022 at 9:47 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

She should offer a darker lead single, Stupid Love's and The Cure's will not cut it imo. If we look at what tracks from Gaga both go viral and get significant boosts there's a clear trend. She should make the «Replay/911» of LG7 the lead single. 

Totally agree on this. Her tormented and dark lyrics and productions has always been some her most liked material. 

I'm not sure she's in a LG7 full project mode as of now. But I'm sure she could just pick just one song she likes out of all of her hundred unreleased songs she has in her computer.

I mean she doesn't need to go in a full promo cycle for this as long as she has the online hype on her side (TikTok, big playlists booked, and some kind of radio deal). That could help to bring the hype back for anything big next coming. 

That said I'm sure they just won't make this because you know, too exciting to be concidered. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 1

I think you are setting yourselves up for disappointment... Not saying it'll do poorly, just saying that BM still has a lot to prove in the upcoming Spotify updates to show its true growth and impact. DON'T JINX IT PELEASE :enigma:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 17,967
On 11/26/2022 at 5:08 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

What I noticed which is also promising for Bloody Mary on tiktok is the fact that it's sort of turning into a dance challenge, many of the most liked videos are like this:

she deleted it tiffany-pollard-new-york.gif

Edited by OliverDespechao
  • lol 2

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 11/26/2022 at 10:25 PM, chartgaga said:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FihIK5zXwAAXglF?format=jpg&name=medium

when will the Sour Candy chanteuse?

💀

On 11/26/2022 at 10:42 PM, monketsharona said:

:applause:

Rihanna's power is insane. What a QUEEN!!! 

• paws up 1