Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 17,969
On 11/26/2022 at 5:08 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

What I noticed which is also promising for Bloody Mary on tiktok is the fact that it's sort of turning into a dance challenge, many of the most liked videos are like this:

I noted the same thing OMG :darkmode:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 11/27/2022 at 1:19 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

it's doing like like 1 video per second :dead: a day has 86k seconds :dead:

of course it'll probably slow down but the rate at which the trend is growing now is insane :dead:

is it her biggest trend? or Judas/Just Dance/That Jazz song were stronger at some point

Popster for Sale 44,885
On 11/26/2022 at 8:30 PM, zoldyck said:

is it her biggest trend? or Judas/Just Dance/That Jazz song were stronger at some point

Nah Just Dance was a huge trend and we saw how that went in terms of boost. So let's wait and see. I do think it's her most promising trend since Just Dance for sure, already stomped on Kick, and I haven't been tracking Judas lately, but when I was a few weeks ago, it never got as big as this. 

On 11/26/2022 at 9:33 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Nah Just Dance was a huge trend and we saw how that went in terms of boost. So let's wait and see. I do think it's her most promising trend since Just Dance for sure, already stomped on Kick, and I haven't been tracking Judas lately, but when I was a few weeks ago, it never got as big as this. 

but JD was already an established smash, so a 200k boost to its regular daily streams is quite a lot. Usually the unknown songs get a much bigger boost since people are discovering them for the first time.

Edited by Swallow
  • paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,885
On 11/26/2022 at 8:35 PM, Andreu said:

Lets just not get too excited :icant:

yeah even if the song doesn't peak much higher than 270k it's incredible for an album track from 10 years ago 

also it's more evidence that Gaga broke through tiktok this year which is great 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,885
On 11/26/2022 at 8:36 PM, Swallow said:

but JD was already an established smash, so a 200k boost to its regular daily streams is quite a lot. Usually the unknown songs get a much bigger boost since people are discovering them for the first time.

yeah, if people like it enough I guess

I think BM is one of her best songs so I see potential, but let's wait and see

what we have is already worth celebrating by itself tbh 

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 11/26/2022 at 9:36 PM, Swallow said:

I agree, Taylor's boosted songs were always non singles

not saying Bloody Mary will be a Enchanted/Don't Blame Me kind of boost with over 1M daily updates but if we can get it to 400-600k updates at some point, we'll take it

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,885
On 11/26/2022 at 8:37 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Just Dance was pretty big, doing around 45k videos a day at some point. But JD was a well known song, BM isnt 

BM is shaping up to do more than that today tbh 

Popster for Sale 44,885
On 11/26/2022 at 8:40 PM, monketsharona said:

Random thought about how much she needs to make her next lead single trend on TikTok. It's a usual tool for getting attention on new material. And her music is very liked there so...

she needs to release a dark bawp it seems or a jazzy jazz song but that will go viral with 0 boost 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1