Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster for Sale 44,884
On 11/26/2022 at 5:46 AM, LockUpTheElderly said:

To be honest, I'd rather have them discover the actual album singles rather than the album tracks (because Y&I and MTN daily streams ain't it)

It's much better to upgrade singles that are already platinum and multiplatinum than earning gold plates for album tracks, nobody looks at album tracks when it comes to success, everyone only looks at the album itself and its official singles.

I think people discovering her album tracks is great because it establishes her as someone whose full albums are worth checking out, not just the singles. This is what she/her team should aim for imo. 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 13,421
On 11/26/2022 at 2:19 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

this should go viral next :giveup:

I can never listen to this without crying because I lost my mom last year and I relate to the lyrics so much.

• hugs 14
  • love 4

Popster for Sale 44,884

Winter is such a good time for Bloody Mary to viral.

Such a cold heart chill bop that send shivers the spine. 

Spoiler

I don't what exactly cold heart chill bop is, Its just a feeling I get when I listen to it.

• yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 3,690

Is it like the second time Bloody Mary has gone viral on TiktTok. I remember it going viral in like 2019 maybe as well, but then it had a smaller impact on it. But wow, (one of) the best track on BTW deserves it so much. 

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,884
On 11/26/2022 at 10:03 AM, joesuda said:

Is it like the second time Bloody Mary has gone viral on TiktTok. I remember it going viral in like 2019 maybe as well, but then it had a smaller impact on it. But wow, (one of) the best track on BTW deserves it so much. 

One thing about viral tracks is that they linger on. Once a track goes viral on tiktok chances are it will stabilize way above it's normal numbers and get resurgences on tiktok once in a while. It's really exciting to see this happen with Gaga's discography, I'm glad she's not getting left behind. 

Edit: Also the same thing happened to Judas: it was already doing better than songs that were bigger hits at the time, because of a tiktok trend. Now another trend came and it's on par with her biggest smashes. It's most pleasing to me and my homegirl @Dean Spookchester

Edited by HoldMyOreos
  • paws up 5