Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster for Sale 44,884
On 11/24/2022 at 4:24 PM, Ms I am a local said:

At first I was having fun (tonight) with it being a complete failed trend ngl, but now it just looks sad and embarrassing for Miss Gagz

Ms I am a local

we always have the «it's a jazz song» excuse!

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/24/2022 at 6:16 PM, Adarsh said:

Honestly it’ll be nice to have new members. I hope the ATRL people join us.

I also told some little monsters from twitter to come on here if they don't know where to go (this was a couple of days ago when twitter was suppose to shut down but that never happened so...)

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,421
On 11/24/2022 at 11:04 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I feel like Marry Illusion Glory is wasting their potential on ATRL. Poor sis is bringing the excitement, stats, throwbacks and barely anyone even reacts to it. Someone go get the poor sis. I tried but failed. 

I love their posts on the Gaga base. I lurk sometimes when I’m free and they are one of the best members.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,421

Gaga is featured on The Hollywood Reporter’s biggest celebrity entrepreneurs of 2022 list.

Lady Gaga first launched beauty brand Haus Laboratories in 2019 as an Amazon exclusive line (the first and so far only major beauty brand to partner exclusively with the giant); cut to 2022 and the superstar has revamped the brand as a vegan and cruelty-free cosmetics company called simply Haus Labs, via a partnership with Sephora and 500 of their stores. The updated line, released in June and committed to clean ingredients, consists of 90 products including all-over paints for eyes, lips and cheeks, gel-powder bronzers and highlighters, hydrating lip oils and gel pencil eyeliners. Her Haus Labs TikTok Challenge featuring the line’s Triclone Skin Tech Foundation has 8.5 billion views to date. :applause:

• lol 2
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 57,440

Hold My Hand was the 10th most-streamed 2022 song on Deezer this year 

Top 10 tracks (released in 2022)

1. 1. As it was – Harry Styles 
  2. 2. Calm Down – Rema
  3. 3. Bam Bam (featuring Ed Sheeran) – Camila Cabello 
  4. 4. Bones – Imagine Dragons
  5. 5. Belly Dance – Imanbek, Byor 
  6. 6. About Damn Time – Lizzo 
  7. 7. I Ain’t Worried – One Republic 
  8. 8. L’Enfer Stromae 
  9. 9. Doja – Central Cee 
  10. 10. Hold My Hand – Lady Gaga
  • paws up 8
  • shook 8
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 6
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 10,146
On 11/24/2022 at 3:26 PM, Adarsh said:

Gaga is featured on The Hollywood Reporter’s biggest celebrity entrepreneurs of 2022 list.

Lady Gaga first launched beauty brand Haus Laboratories in 2019 as an Amazon exclusive line (the first and so far only major beauty brand to partner exclusively with the giant); cut to 2022 and the superstar has revamped the brand as a vegan and cruelty-free cosmetics company called simply Haus Labs, via a partnership with Sephora and 500 of their stores. The updated line, released in June and committed to clean ingredients, consists of 90 products including all-over paints for eyes, lips and cheeks, gel-powder bronzers and highlighters, hydrating lip oils and gel pencil eyeliners. Her Haus Labs TikTok Challenge featuring the line’s Triclone Skin Tech Foundation has 8.5 billion views to date. :applause:

Not them making it seem like this is a flex :ohyes:

• lol 1

Moderator 17,129
On 11/24/2022 at 6:43 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I don’t think he is, a community leader is his function iicr. @corvus albus

On 11/24/2022 at 6:40 PM, Swallow said:

Hasnt he been a mod for quite some time now or am I missing something?

I'm just a community leader. I can't ban accounts, give WPs etc. I'm not sure if I'm even allowed to delete posts but nobody has been angry about that, so far :icant:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,152
On 11/24/2022 at 6:40 PM, monketsharona said:

Let's be honest her legacy is 80% holding on TF, TFM and BTW shoulders lately.

Thank God she has Shallow and ARUTW as recent smashes.

Out of topic : will CBT merch be available in France ? 

This is so true, may LG7 a great addition to this, we are so tired of forgettable albums

Popster to Popster 4,152
On 11/25/2022 at 12:32 AM, Stats4LG said:

Hold It Against Me is apparently the least streamed #1 song of the past 15 years :dead:

Bc it debuted at #1 it was not big of a hit same with 3 by britney spears

A Popster Is Born 13,421
On 11/25/2022 at 12:04 AM, Fame Romance said:

Hold My Hand was the 10th most-streamed 2022 song on Deezer this year 

Top 10 tracks (released in 2022)

1. 1. As it was – Harry Styles 
  2. 2. Calm Down – Rema
  3. 3. Bam Bam (featuring Ed Sheeran) – Camila Cabello 
  4. 4. Bones – Imagine Dragons
  5. 5. Belly Dance – Imanbek, Byor 
  6. 6. About Damn Time – Lizzo 
  7. 7. I Ain’t Worried – One Republic 
  8. 8. L’Enfer Stromae 
  9. 9. Doja – Central Cee 
  10. 10. Hold My Hand – Lady Gaga

#3 female :applause:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,152
On 11/24/2022 at 11:56 PM, Adarsh said:

We just wanna know if its selling or not so that she focuses more time on music and acting than this putrid brand..so sick of it

• thanks 1