Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3

There is a rumour that Gaga isn't feeling well or something happened to her like that due to her using fillers and etc. she can't have nice facial expressions and thus she can't act for Joker 2. Lol wtf. 

A Popster Is Born 11,582
On 11/23/2022 at 4:45 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

I was in college too and it was offered like 4 hours before the concert, I already planned to study and maybe fap so :icant:

Naur :delulu_bird:

You could've get yo dick out at the concert as the LeGend herself was asking to do :ohhh:

• lol 1

• corvus albus changed the title to Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!
Popster This Way 900
On 11/23/2022 at 11:26 AM, little legend said:

There is a rumour that Gaga isn't feeling well or something happened to her like that due to her using fillers and etc. she can't have nice facial expressions and thus she can't act for Joker 2. Lol wtf. 

Arent 90% of these rumors made up though?

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 13,421
On 11/23/2022 at 9:56 PM, little legend said:

And this rumour was made up by a little monster on twitter. The way her own fans spread this crap.

• sad 1
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 900

I've dusted off my Rain on Me playlists. Gonna run them in the background to help our girl get to a billion.

Rain on Me's stream numbers were actually pretty great until a few months ago. +400k daily streams on Spotify 2 years after release is nothing to scoff at. I don't know if it lost playlisting or the fact that pop songs struggle in the fall and winter months. Hopefully it gets a second wind in the spring.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 11/23/2022 at 6:14 PM, Miaou said:

To have a real hit in France and a smash album 

spacer.png

I heard Midnights was coming faster for Gold than miss Renaissance and everyone believes Beyoncé is bigger than Gaga in France

On 11/23/2022 at 6:21 PM, Adarsh said:

His record breaking tour earned $776M with 260 shows. Bad Bunny’s record breaking tour has so far earned $251M with 27 shows.

Just $500M to go, surely his record breaking tour will be able to do that!

• yaas, gaga 2