Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 18,584

From ATRL 

„I don't know what's going on but Lady Gaga is about to be filming something - they are finishing building a giant set for her (with large rectangular windows around the walls in one section) - idk if it's music related or what, but just wanted to drop this random info I found out today - sorry for nothing really other than something may be coming/in the works/I really don't know haha.”

• paws up 3
  • shook 1
  • love 1

On 11/23/2022 at 5:48 AM, DonnieDarko said:

From ATRL 

„I don't know what's going on but Lady Gaga is about to be filming something - they are finishing building a giant set for her (with large rectangular windows around the walls in one section) - idk if it's music related or what, but just wanted to drop this random info I found out today - sorry for nothing really other than something may be coming/in the works/I really don't know haha.”

Who posted this ?

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 11/23/2022 at 12:48 PM, DonnieDarko said:

From ATRL 

Another haus labs coming :billie:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 11/21/2022 at 2:43 PM, emig_09 said:

"Poker GOD" ties "Hold My Hand" Popularity in Spotify (78%) so the old sis will be taking the #5 soon

Ended When I'm Gone 

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,429

From ATRL 

Cant this be for the movie

Pop-a-911-ster 30,429
On 11/23/2022 at 12:26 AM, Lazz Monster said:

What about The Cure?

Also, it's Applause, not ARTPOP :katy:

Nnnnnn as you could tell i tried to do the list myself and i jusr went through all of her albums

• hugs 1

On 11/23/2022 at 6:55 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Please, my thoughts exactly. It’s so close to the JFAD filming, I doubt she would be working on something major right now. 

To be truly honest she filmed ASIB while preparing / making Coachella, she was just out of months rehearsing for Superbowl and working on new music including The Cure

She always work on different projects at the same time 

• paws up 1

From ATRL 

The person also said it's a big set at Warner studio that had been set for her especially.

'A sound stage at Warner Brothers (which I know Joker 2 is a WB production, but from what I know that wasn't that) - specially just is for her.'