Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 11/21/2022 at 5:05 PM, Ms I am a local said:

I Get A Kick Out Of You TikTok Update (24 hours)

Couple Trend: 4167 videos (+1012)

Well, the fact that it was almost able to achieve in 1 day what it got in a full week, it's a clear sign that the trend is clearly having a bigger traction than ever before. We better see the results or else!

Very Funny Puppy GIF

STRIHM: 

I Get A Kick Out Of You TikTok Update (24 hours)

Couple Trend: 5372 videos (+1205)

The trend is growing slightly. Slay a bit!

Game Stop GIF

STRIHM:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,432
On 11/22/2022 at 4:59 PM, yomama said:

Moroder is 82 years old :rip:Haven't we had enough of this already

200.gif

and nile rodgers is 70 :icant:

so yeah preferably a producer that's not above retirement age

• lol 6

A Popster Is Born 18,594
On 11/22/2022 at 5:12 PM, Andreu said:

and nile rodgers is 70 :icant:

so yeah preferably a producer that's not above retirement age

Omg, my wet dream of Godga collabing with BloodPop again in 40 years is getting more realistic with each one of these comments

:icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,432

Another option would be Skrillex. They worked together in plastic doll and as much as I hated his dubstep phase with Bangarang and Make it Bun Dem, he's proven to be the msot versatile producer nowadays and with great results in different genres. This song was absolutely incredible and it has nothing to do with what hes done most of the time

• yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 10,260
On 11/22/2022 at 12:19 PM, corvus albus said:

I didn't want to discount or even talk about HOG specifically. The point was that HOG was not successful enough at the box office and with the critics to cement Gaga a safe acting career. She needs at least another ASIB sized smash but this time without relying on music, as it would limit her choices in the future and would also make her boring for the public.

Sorry, I just get very defensive when it comes to HoG lol everyone hates on it, but i actually love it

And I agree that she needs to do more non-musical films (although I think her acting career is far from being in danger)

• love 1

Having an orgasm listening to these 3 interviews of Tom Cruise praising GODGA to high havens as an artist, singer, actress, composer etc…

I wouldn’t be surprised if he recruited GODGA for one of his movies. I feel like they could have amazing chemistry if they played in a drama.

Also last few months it was announced he is working on a musical movie with the director of Mission Impossible as his own acting vehicle…wouldn’t be surprised if he books Godga for it again.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,309
On 11/22/2022 at 9:55 AM, Andreu said:

Tanked 

I don't see it as a tank since it's a latin album and not everyone is Benito

Did you expect more?