Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster for Sale 45,027
On 11/22/2022 at 2:32 PM, Andreu said:

OT yes I would love to see GodGa featured on a DJ song but the bar for the EDM scene at this moment is so low that idk which one could be a good idea

Tchami and her would do something amazing but thats not a big name 

Alesso, Zedd, Swedish House Mafia, Robin Schulz, Kygo, etc have been releasing turd after turd lately 

Maybe martin garrix? Hes very hit or miss but hes had very high highs this year and I guess we can trust that GodGa will bring out the best with him

Idk how capable would Honey Dijon would be of making a mainstream hit and same goes for the DoC artists. 

And Bloodpop has some amazing productions but as some of yall said, I don't trust him :ohyes:

She shouldve done something with Daft Punk before they disbanded :nicki_scream:

Daft Punk would've been THE dream :toofunny:

Moderator 17,147
On 11/22/2022 at 3:49 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

Gaga doesn't need a DJ, she needs an actor trying to cross over to directorial debut on a music-oriented film

I think that her next big movie should be as far a way from music as possible. She shouldn't be only making musicals for her big roles. I know HOG wasn't music oriented but it was not a critical darling and not a smash hit.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,259
On 11/22/2022 at 11:53 AM, corvus albus said:

I think that her next big movie should be as far a way from music as possible. She shouldn't be only making musicals for her big roles. I know HOG wasn't music oriented but it was not a critical darling and not a smash hit.

It was not her fault it wasn't a critical darling, in fact she was the only reason that movie is not classified as rotten

And as far as being a smash hit goes, it was the highest grossing drama during the pandemic and it doubled its budget, idk what else you expected

At the end of the day, I'm glad she did this movie, it only helped her career

• paws up 3
  • love 1

Moderator 17,147
On 11/22/2022 at 4:01 PM, Lazz Monster said:

It was not her fault it wasn't a critical darling, in fact she was the only reason that movie is not classified as rotten

And as far as being a smash hit goes, it was the highest grossing drama during the pandemic and it doubled its budget, idk what else you expected

At the end of the day, I'm glad she did this movie, it only helped her career

That wasn't the point. At all.

Pop-a-911-ster 30,432
On 11/22/2022 at 3:49 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

Gaga doesn't need a DJ, she needs an actor trying to cross over to directorial debut on a music-oriented film

a one trick pony wb-----k

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,847
On 11/22/2022 at 2:41 PM, Thrasher said:

David Guetta feat. Lady GaGa in 2009-2010 is another wasted opportunity in her career. It would have ended up as big as JD/PF/BR easily.

She would've had the young ones then too :billie:For women now more than ever in the streaming era, the 12-21 demographic is essential for a stable pop hit.

Megan and Nicki got hits with their old brand - a stans wet dream - but they sure as hell rolled it out with tiktok :ari_roll:

routing for im good at grammy (the one that's actually relevant for the category :bigbird:)

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

On 11/22/2022 at 10:53 AM, corvus albus said:

I was being sarcastic but yes I agree :laughga:

Edited by Dean Spookchester

Moderator 17,147
On 11/22/2022 at 4:15 PM, Lazz Monster said:

What was it then?

I didn't want to discount or even talk about HOG specifically. The point was that HOG was not successful enough at the box office and with the critics to cement Gaga a safe acting career. She needs at least another ASIB sized smash but this time without relying on music, as it would limit her choices in the future and would also make her boring for the public.

• paws up 4