Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 11/22/2022 at 11:15 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Timing is definitely right, dance and females are back in. She'd release an acclaimed bop... However... US radio is :bebe: and Bey/Birt literally only got their chatruns in USA cause of that, they are very much done with Gaga :bradley:

At least in the UK/Canada it'd be played to death and could make a dent on streaming :romance:

I actually think one of the few scenarios in which Gaga would get decent radio support would be if she'd be featured on a DJ's song. Would Bebe Rexha have radio support, normally? 

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 11/22/2022 at 11:30 AM, Andreu said:

now the real question is, would 2022(3)'s zedd be able to do something like this? :bigbird:

cus everything he released in the last 5 years (except maybe the Garrix collab from earlier this year, which kinda sounded like a solo garrix production) has been turd after turd after turd and/or hardly electronic music

I liked The Middle 

and NRO, though that doesn't fit the description of Dj collab I mentioned 

Edited by HoldMyOreos

Popster for Sale 41,933
On 11/22/2022 at 12:05 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

Judas gaining steam over Christmas all the way until easter will save us the Gaga drought, according to the voice in my head

happy music video GIF by Lady Gaga

Judas growing his power between Xmas and Good Friday? :bigbird:

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 11/22/2022 at 1:04 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

I actually think one of the few scenarios in which Gaga would get decent radio support would be if she'd be featured on a DJ's song. Would Bebe Rexha have radio support, normally? 

let's be real the reason Gaga doesn't get huge radio scores now is mostly cause her team/Interscope don't send the money to play her songs on heavy rotation

Rain On Me could have gone top 5/top 3 on Pop Radio if they sent the checks but the moment callouts happened, they stopped trying there

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 11/22/2022 at 12:42 PM, chartgaga said:

let's be real the reason Gaga doesn't get huge radio scores now is mostly cause her team/Interscope don't send the money to play her songs on heavy rotation

Rain On Me could have gone top 5/top 3 on Pop Radio if they sent the checks but the moment callouts happened, they stopped trying there

maybe Zedd's/David Guetta's/Calvin Harris's team would? :billie:

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 11/22/2022 at 1:46 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

maybe Zedd's/David Guetta's/Calvin Harris's team would? :billie:

it's more a label issue tbh but if it's on their label yes

although don't count on a Calvin feature, she hates him with a force

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,582
On 11/22/2022 at 11:59 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

Nah I mean like a droplet a DJ ft. her, not any kind of DJ collaboration (which obviously Gaga has done plenty) like the lead single on a DJ's album. One Kiss, Stay The Night, I'm Good kind of song. 

David Guetta ft Gaga sampling Everytime We Touch 

Let's go :jam:

On 11/22/2022 at 8:48 AM, Doncho said:

Not the Beyonce album debuting now on the Dance charts :icant:

The power of this woman is insane. The industry is at her feet no matter what she does. Its crazy and scary

What I don't understand is Bey doesn't need to do any of these because she's such an amazing performer and vocalist. It really reduces my respect for her. Maybe that's why I haven't intentionally streamed Telephone in years.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 11,582
On 11/22/2022 at 12:32 PM, zoldyck said:

Official UK chart created separate chart for soundtracks, once gift debuted with less than 1k

We stopped receiving  call out scores when it was time for BMS

Grammys suddenly started nominating artist without DJs in dance category

Billboard changing album genres months after released.

Her fans will tell you, this was all coincidental :billie: 

This woman has no shame it's actually ridiculous :katy:

A Popster Is Born 13,421
On 11/22/2022 at 6:18 PM, Doncho said:

Not the Beyonce album debuting now on the Dance charts :icant:

The power of this woman is insane. The industry is at her feet no matter what she does. Its crazy and scary

Her fans are so used to this royal treatment in the music industry that they feel utterly perplexed when the Emmys and Oscars treat her like a normal person :icant:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,897
On 11/22/2022 at 2:00 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

Listening to BTW Album in full and whew! f- Adele tbh. BTW is a masterpiece. Easily top 3 in Gaga's albums.

21 is miles away better than BTW tho 

• paws up 2
  • lol 1