Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 11/15/2022 at 7:14 PM, Zak said:

It’s probably not even silver yet if you remove bot/streaming farm streams hihi 

i wont call it bot.. but it's obviously thanks to her massive Playlists Residency :icant:

A Popster Is Born 16,850
A Popster Is Born 10,158

A Popster Is Born 16,850

what is BTW's highest day stream? i assume twas during the 10th anniverary release?

if JUDAS, BM and GH stay stable or maybe dip just a lil, we'll probably get a new peak next year during the 12th anniversary or 1st of June aka the opening of Pride Month

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,895
On 11/19/2022 at 4:06 AM, Zak said:

It’s a fact hun. Not my fault delta lipa Issa fraud. Not everyone can be organic like Billie and Olivia hihi

And yet Dua is selling 64K tickets in Mexico for her concert :flutter:

so continue to be pressed about the biggest global female hitmaker in the last 5 years :flutter:

Popster to Popster 4,152
On 11/19/2022 at 3:22 AM, OliverDespechao said:

Spotify Update (17/11)
Bloody Mary — 63,467,647 (+159,621)
Government Hooker — 45,409,628 (+109,985)

credits

Bloody Mary OMGG :darkmode:

Born this way being the album with best album tracks 

Popster to Popster 4,152
On 11/19/2022 at 1:41 PM, Miaou said:

Wow Gaga is literally the biggest female artist in the last 5 years in France 

:rip:the way many french monsters were left disappointed with her SDF date selling out instantly, mother should've done 2 shows, i think only madonna soldout SDF twice 

Edited by Ayobabylon

The way she was totally cancelled during ARTPOP / Joanne in France and now she's one of the biggest international female artists ever here. ASIB (mainly), Chromatica and HMH are total smashes here and help her discography being cemented in France.

Random thought but I remember being judged negatively back during BTW / ARTPOP times when I was saying I'm a Gaga fan. Now when I said I was going to attend Lady Gaga show at Stade de France people were like 'OMG ! You are so lucky ! She's so amazing !'

Edited by monketsharona
  • love 3

Pop-a-911-ster 31,895
On 11/19/2022 at 9:57 AM, monketsharona said:

The way she was totally cancelled during ARTPOP / Joanne in France times and now she's one of the biggest international female artists ever here. ASIB (mainly), Chromatica and HMH are total smashes here and help her discography being cemented in France.

Random thought but I remember being judged negatively back during BTW / ARTPOP times when I was saying I'm a Gaga fan. Now when I said I was going to attend Lady Gaga show at Stade de France people were like 'OMG ! You are so lucky ! She's so amazing !'

The power of ASIB :rip:

same for me, even my catholic mother and her friends are a fan of her since ASIB :rip:

the best decision of her career

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 31,895
On 11/19/2022 at 9:48 AM, Adarsh said:

Gaga will easily be the biggest female celebrity in Europe within no time. Her movies and music both smash hard there. Even HOG was a gigantic hit. 

My boyfriend who is not in the gay world and more like the GP watched HOG and now wants to watch ASIB :rip:

he said Gaga is underestimated and even if he is not a huge fan, he thinks she is an amazing artist 

the respect she has in France now :rip: