Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 4,152
On 11/18/2022 at 2:19 PM, BenG said:

Did they not use dynamic pricing for pre-sale? :icant:

TM is a monopoly, they are claiming that 14M people were on site but they Literally allowed ppl to enter the queue without verification code (u had to put the code at last) thus bots bought all the tickets before fans could grab them and now selling them at $50K on stubhub 

TS herself is to blame she is a capitalist but i dont understand how its possible to sell 2M tickets in presale bc generally only 20% of tickets are put on sales during presales

Edited by Ayobabylon

Popster for Sale 41,933
On 11/18/2022 at 8:57 AM, Ayobabylon said:

TM is a monopoly

Can be sued for anti-competition

they are claiming that 14M people were on site but they Literally allowed ppl to enter the queue without verification code

Breach of duty - can be sued

TS herself is to blame she is a capitalist

No, she has nothing to do with the fiasco. It's all on TM. They were contracted to deal with the transactions.

Popster to Popster 4,152
On 11/18/2022 at 2:33 PM, BenG said:

Can be sued for anti-competition

Breach of duty - can be sued

No, she has nothing to do with the fiasco. It's all on TM. They were contracted to deal with the transactions.

She is busy dropping remixes on her website meanwhile most of her fans could not get tickets :tea:

I think it’s time for everyone to realise that Taylor is even bigger than football players like Ronaldo now. They should build special stadiums to accommodate the 14M Swifties. I can’t believe she’s literally getting more hype than the World Cup right now :giveup:

• love 1

Popster to Popster 4,152
On 11/18/2022 at 2:54 PM, The_Archer said:

I think it’s time for everyone to realise that Taylor is even bigger than football players like Ronaldo now. They should build special stadiums to accommodate the 14M Swifties. I can’t believe she’s literally getting more hype than the World Cup right now :giveup:

Most of them were scalpers set by TM themselves (thats why they allowed bots to enter the site, despite having verified fans option) so that they can skyrocket the prices but still great demand 

She has reached a new peak in her career which is even bigger than 1989

Popster to Popster 4,152
On 11/18/2022 at 3:01 PM, The_Archer said:

Meanwhile Beyoncé planning another joint tour with her husband :mess:

Not u acting like she didn't sell 1M tickets in first 48 hours for formation tour 

:tea:

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 11/18/2022 at 5:30 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Most of them were scalpers set by TM themselves (thats why they allowed bots to enter the site, despite having verified fans option) so that they can skyrocket the prices but still great demand 

She has reached a new peak in her career which is even bigger than 1989

really.. felt like a non-event outside stan bubble :icant:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 5

Pop-a-911-ster 22,809

i haven’t really been active lately and i’m half caught up with the Taylocal discussions but damn the power and money hunger of this woman irritates me so much

i never even want to check out her new releases because i don’t want to feed into it. something about her and her fans just really bugs me

• paws up 2
  • thanks 14

Popster to Popster 4,152
On 11/18/2022 at 3:09 PM, The_Archer said:

It’s shaping up to be the biggest female album of the century, where are you living sis :mess:

What? Midnights? Lol this will be forgotten soon, sure its doing great now but its her bottom 2 album alongside debut

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,642
On 11/18/2022 at 3:24 AM, The_Archer said:

Yeah she truly is a phenomenon and doing this so deep into her career. It’s fascinating.