Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster for Sale 44,884
On 11/17/2022 at 8:08 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Omg yes, this is what I want from joker 2 :bradley: (when i heard it was jazz I thought like that)

I think Joker FAD will be more like jazzy show tunes rather than Amy Whinehouse'esque songs. Hopefully they are original songs rather than just covers at least.

Popster for Sale 41,929
On 11/17/2022 at 8:12 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Ohh absolutely! Beyoncé should also have a rap verse so It can be nominated in the rap categories too :love: :prideheart:

Melodic Rap too!

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 11/17/2022 at 9:13 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

I think Joker FAD will be more like jazzy show tunes rather than Amy Whinehouse'esque songs. Hopefully they are original songs rather than just covers at least.

Are we basing this on the teaser? I somehow think we’re in for a surprise and it won’t be jazz. 

• paws up 1

Moderator 3,690
On 11/17/2022 at 10:16 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

As a known T-swizzle apologist on this website I have to say the remixes are serving deranged at this point :icant: I fear for her if she's the one actually coming up with these ideas 

Knowing her she probably had them all prepared for the album release week so that she could get that #1 for Auntie-Hero but she decided to keep them for later days when the album smashed on streaming during the debut weeks.

Moderator 3,690
On 11/17/2022 at 10:24 PM, Replay said:

Wondering how many remixes she has left in stock to block other artists if they release :rip: 

She is starting to run out of DJs unless she has already called up Elvira for the witch mixes and Club Anti-Hero with the Blessed Madonna. However I think this is probably one of the last ones as she probably would have gotten the #1 even without the remix this week and there should not be a lot of competition til Mariah starts to dominate Christmas and I doubt any big artist is releasing so close to Christmas.