Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 11,921
On 11/17/2022 at 1:08 PM, danwasd said:

oh, and i cannot believe we'll have to endure another whole GRAMMY pre-gala just for her to lose to Rihanna

But Rihanna is not up for the Grammy this year. Maybe you meant Encanto :bebe:

A Popster Is Born 10,146
On 11/17/2022 at 1:24 PM, Adarsh said:

They do have a lot in common if you think about it 

:jailga:

I just saw that See You Again also won the Hollywood Music in Media :whatga:

Edited by Lazz Monster
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3

When she sells tickets for her next era she should do this: Release 30 versions of her new album (like Taylor) and make them count as a tour ticket, so if you collect all the 30 versions , it will give you the tour ticket :applause:

• lol 2

On 11/17/2022 at 5:45 PM, little legend said:

When she sells tickets for her next era she should do this: Release 30 versions of her new album (like Taylor) and make them count as a tour ticket, so if you collect all the 30 versions , it will give you the tour ticket :applause:

'Next era' word feel so unreal for the moment :enigma: Honestly I can't even imagine us living another pop era by Lady Gaga, it feels so unreal. 

I know it'll hit us by surprise but well, just feeling weird about thinking about it as it could happen in ages. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,850
Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3

The YouTube algorithm is :eyega: 

Rain On Me might not be the biggest hit ever but it was a big hit.  However it's daily YT views are terrible. It's not realistic that it's doing 50k views daily while Roar for example to do 700k views daily. :eyega:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
On 11/17/2022 at 5:49 PM, FRANZGA said:

This is the perfect example to show how people move away from YouTube Music Videos to other streaming services. It´s also the reason why ARUTW audio gains so many views/streams.

Popster for Sale 44,885
On 11/17/2022 at 4:49 PM, FRANZGA said:

Bad Romance collapsing might have something to do with the video being out of sync with the audio. Embarassing tbh.

Popster for Sale 44,885
On 11/17/2022 at 4:45 PM, little legend said:

Maybe Planet_Chromatica has info about this...

• lol 5

Popster for Sale 44,885
On 11/17/2022 at 4:48 PM, monketsharona said:

'Next era' word feel so unreal for the moment :enigma: Honestly I can't even imagine us living another pop era by Lady Gaga, it feels so unreal. 

I know it'll hit us by surprise but well, just feeling weird about thinking about it as it could happen in ages. 

Nuclear war sounding like a more realistic scenario than another Gaga pop era at this point. 

At least we still have J:FAD to look forward too

Spoiler

that is if nuclear war doesn't wipe us out first

• lol 1