Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 11/16/2022 at 10:57 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

Every Taylor Swift album is like the same song over and over again, her only album with distinct songs is 1989, the rest is, even if it's pop and upbeat, a sleep aid :ninja:

How are speak now, reputation, folklore and midnights "the same"?  :toofunny:  Completely different albums.

Edited by Swallow
  • lol 1

On 11/17/2022 at 3:12 AM, Swallow said:

You seem......slow. Camila's album bombed, everyone knows that, you think I'm gonna try and debunk that fact? I only said for her album success doesn't matter as she is more of a singles artist anyway and her smash hits will carry her career which is good enough for her.

And yes, I will repeat this - Rennasaince outdid Chromatica. This seems to trigger some of you. :laughga:

I never denied Renaissance outdid Chromatica, but apart from US their success isn't that far off.

Really, Single artist yet Camila was outdone by her peers even in single department. Happier Than Ever, Driver License, Good 4 You, Levitating, Don't Start Now, Woman, Kiss Me More were all bigger than Bam Bam. 

Don't you think so called single artist should be doing better than those album seller and touring artists, like she has no ground.  

• paws up 2

On 11/16/2022 at 6:16 PM, zoldyck said:

I never denied Renaissance outdid Chromatica, but apart from US their success isn't that far off.

Really, Single artist yet Camila was outdone by her peers even in single department. Happier Than Ever, Driver License, Good 4 You, Levitating, Don't Start Now, Woman, Kiss Me More were all bigger than Bam Bam. 

Don't you think so called single artist should be doing better than those album seller and touring artists, like she has no ground.  

and also Spotify Daily Top Artists Global

#18 Billie

#30 Dua

#38 Doja

#126 Camila :laughga:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,152
On 11/17/2022 at 12:02 AM, The_Archer said:

Coming from someone that thinks a RuPaul rejects album is the pinnacle of music :icant:

Critics, gp, sales all think *rupaul rejects* album is AOTY 

Only people disagree are haters

Popster This Way 900
On 11/16/2022 at 10:41 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Commercial success? Sure bestie

Stupid Love is platinum in the USA and borderline smashed in multiple parts of the world. Rain on Me actually did smash worldwide and is closing in on triple platinum in the USA if it hasn't reached that already.

And Chromatica is well past 4 million copies sold wordwide. Gaga doesnt have to be breaking records anymore to have commercial success.

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

On 11/16/2022 at 8:10 PM, Swallow said:

How are speak now, reputation, folklore and midnights "the same"?  :toofunny:  Completely different albums.

I said that all the songs on each of her albums sound the same, not that each of her albums sounds the same...

You need reading comprehension classes I guess...

On 11/17/2022 at 12:37 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Well chromatica was smile but with big collabs

Smile without the two songs released a year before its release and rushed onto the album's tracklist solely to inflate its total streams: 437M streams  :toofunny:

Metacritic:

Chromatica - 79

Smile - 58

Tour:

Chromatica - 112M in just 20 dates

Smile - No tour as Katy doesn't even sell out theaters these days :ohyes:

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 11/16/2022 at 10:39 PM, Replay said:

both fans and potentially GP. Point was worrying about commercial performance and changing stuff to be more commercial doesn't really help her in the end

Meh, I don’t think the gp would be interested in non commercial LG music, the fans - it’s always hit and miss, our fanbase tends to be lazy, cranky and demanding, lol. But maybe she should give it a try and release something less commercial, yes. 

Popster to Popster 4,152
On 11/17/2022 at 9:55 AM, LockUpTheElderly said:

I didn't know Adele's 30 were rupaul rejects :ohyes:

Renaissance is better than 30 

Also chromatica haters ≠ gaga haters 

Edited by Ayobabylon