Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 11/16/2022 at 10:04 AM, LGMonster95 said:

Chromatica deserved to have nominations in the dance categories and it also deserved to be in AOTY aswell (I still can't believe how they decide to throw Chromatica out in favour of an album that peaked at #86 on BB200 and with less acclaim aswell) 

Some voters definitely have something against Gaga, she'll never have full support to win a BIG4 due to her polarized image and also for taking risks too early in her career. That's why I think she shouldn't put her freak essence aside to try to please voters who will never vote for her.

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 11/16/2022 at 3:48 PM, corvus albus said:

Fun fact, Renaissance did not chart on the Billboard Dance/ Electronic album charts, unlike Chromatica. That should be enough to know that Renaissance does not belong in that Grammy category either.

It’s not fun at all

:scared:

Chromatica was robbed multiple times.

:scared:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 11/16/2022 at 2:04 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Chromatica deserved to have nominations in the dance categories and it also deserved to be in AOTY aswell (I still can't believe how they decide to throw Chromatica out in favour of an album that peaked at #86 on BB200 and with less acclaim aswell) 

Chromatica deserved AOTY (it's still beyond me that Folklore won, Taylor is so overrated, i don't get it!), period. And yes, i agree with u. 

• thanks 2
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 11/16/2022 at 5:06 PM, Mario Spears said:

Yup! MOTHA AND DAWTA! 

QUEENS 👑👑

And nothing for Nicki, JLo and Katy! 

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 11/16/2022 at 6:23 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Kim Kardashian Reality Tv GIF

Hide contents

Although true 

Taylor has a more polished image, that's why she's so big too

there's no denying it, plus she spent a whole bunch of her career appealing to a more conservative fandom hence her advantage. but she's a hardworker so I don't seethe for her success

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 11/16/2022 at 6:30 PM, chartgaga said:

Taylor has a more polished image, that's why she's so big too

there's no denying it, plus she spent a whole bunch of her career appealing to a more conservative fandom hence her advantage. but she's a hardworker so I don't seethe for her success

And you shouldn’t, no one should. I have an enormous ammount of respect for the likes of Gaga, Taylor, Beyonce (on the top of my head) who have proven time and time again throughout the years that they’re totally devoted to their job. 

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 11/16/2022 at 6:38 PM, DonnieDarko said:

And you shouldn’t, no one should. I have an enormous ammount of respect for the likes of Gaga, Taylor, Beyonce (on the top of my head) who have proven time and time again throughout the years that they’re totally devoted to their job. 

Beyoncé and Gaga DISAPPEARING from Planet EArth when their albums dropped is not okay with me tho

• thanks 1

On 11/16/2022 at 11:05 PM, chartgaga said:

sis Liddos are as obsessed as Swifties are for each of their favs

From what I’ve seen little monsters hate Gaga more than her haters do. That’s why there’s no unity in the fanbase.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 11/16/2022 at 6:40 PM, chartgaga said:

Beyoncé and Gaga DISAPPEARING from Planet EArth when their albums dropped is not okay with me tho

Oh, same but it is what it is. Their music makes up for it, for me at least. But yeah, it would be nice to have them being present at least a bit more after the drop.

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 11/16/2022 at 6:42 PM, The_Archer said:

From what I’ve seen little monsters hate Gaga more than her haters do. That’s why there’s no unity in the fanbase.

also true, at least Swifties defend Taylor all the time

Popster to Popster 4,152
On 11/16/2022 at 9:42 PM, Mario Spears said:

Chromatica deserved AOTY (it's still beyond me that Folklore won, Taylor is so overrated, i don't get it!), period. And yes, i agree with u. 

No it didn't and im saying that as a gaga stan, chromatica was just a washed up attempt