Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 11/16/2022 at 11:12 AM, monketsharona said:

There's people saying Renaissance is more dance oriented than Chromatica, like seriously :billie:

Chromatica is the definition of what's dance music. That's the dancefloor she fought for and apparently she'll still have to :eyega:

If Renaissance has a nomination there, even Joanne deserved a spot there :oops:

Me  seeing users here trying to discredit beyonce

Chris Brown GIFs | Tenor

y'all be hating and be pressed that she washes all our talentless faves, ESPECIALLY Katy and JLo

Edited by Mario Spears

Popster for Sale 45,038
On 11/16/2022 at 9:37 AM, The_Archer said:

They could nominate Beyoncé for best new artist and you’d still have an explanation for that :icant:

Well they did nominate Anitta, someone who has been one of the biggest popstars of brasil/latin-america/portuguese speaking countries for a decade so... maybe next year Beyoncé will get her best new artist nod :icant:

On 11/16/2022 at 5:57 AM, Mario Spears said:

Chris Brown GIFs | Tenor

y'all be hating and be pressed that she washes all our talentless faves, ESPECIALLY Katy and JLo

I love Beyoncé,  but this is an injustice.

Renaissamples being a “dance” album yet most of the nominations come from RnB categories…the joke writes themselves!

Her career fraudulence in a nutshell basically…most of her Grammy wins come from categories where the biggest competition are nobodies so she can win easily!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• thanks 1

I think Beyoncé and her team realised Renaissance would be submitted to pop vocal album, meaning it would certainly lose to Adele or Harry and tried to put it in dance. Two dance songs don’t make it dance electronic and bunch of Mainstream albums of the last 10 years would be more fitting than this one. The album if it was any other Artist it would be in pop vocal. Also, Adele, Harry and Beyoncé are all in Columbia and now they can aim for different awards in various categories, could be a label decision too.

Edited by Gaga Banana
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833

Chromatica deserved to have nominations in the dance categories and it also deserved to be in AOTY aswell (I still can't believe how they decide to throw Chromatica out in favour of an album that peaked at #86 on BB200 and with less acclaim aswell) 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 18,596
On 11/16/2022 at 11:57 AM, Mario Spears said:

Chris Brown GIFs | Tenor

Sis, the person you quoted isn’t even obsessed about Beyonce.

We have other fully grown men here that are hating on Beyonce 24/7. Go after them. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

On 11/16/2022 at 8:29 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

Renaissamples being a “dance” album yet most of the nominations come from RnB categories…the joke writes themselves!

Her career fraudulence in a nutshell basically…most of her Grammy wins come from categories where the biggest competition are nobodies so she can win easily!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

Gaga dominating the billboard dance chart where her competition are nobodies vibe :nickiha: