Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 11,929

It will be interesting to see the overall nominees of the Grammys since its the 2nd year with no nomination comittee. Was last year overperformance thanks to Tony? Or is Gaga really stronger than we thought in terms of receiving nominations? Not long to find out

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 11/15/2022 at 3:48 PM, corvus albus said:

It is possible that this drama is the only reason the song got released and was enjoyed the tiny success it had. The label knew that this would flop and they used this drama as promo.

And it clearly didnt work 

On 11/15/2022 at 3:54 PM, Stats4LG said:

Halsey hasn’t had a hit in a while.. compare the streams for Manic and IICHLIWP and it’s yikes 

Manic was also a lot better for me 

A Popster Is Born 10,161
On 11/15/2022 at 12:03 PM, Doncho said:

It will be interesting to see the overall nominees of the Grammys since its the 2nd year with no nomination comittee. Was last year overperformance thanks to Tony? Or is Gaga really stronger than we thought in terms of receiving nominations? Not long to find out

If HMH only gets nominated for VM, I don't think it means Gaga isn't stronger, we'll have to wait for her next album to see that

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,473
On 11/15/2022 at 10:51 AM, Andreu said:

Are the Navy going to have their IAW humbling moment? Discuss

“Con La Brisa” by Foudeqush and Ludwig Goransson is the highest new entry on Top Songs Global at #104.

I’ve been listening to this song so much….it’s definitely the best song from BP:WF and I’ve even seen people on Gold Derby who said they should submit that song :billie:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,232
On 11/15/2022 at 12:57 PM, Andreu said:

Karol G's new single debuted at 190 on spotify charts (first ull day)

her desperate behaviour releasing and releasing is hurting her chances to get another "Provenza"

On 11/15/2022 at 10:51 AM, Andreu said:

Are the Navy going to have their IAW humbling moment? Discuss

“Con La Brisa” by Foudeqush and Ludwig Goransson is the highest new entry on Top Songs Global at #104.

when its pulls a Bruno and Disney fumbles another BOS submission :jailga:

• yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 17,129
On 11/15/2022 at 4:53 PM, Andreu said:

chile

not this coming for Judas' neck

I guess Meghan finally got some dirt on her label. That's the only reason why her discography is suddenly surging and she got a hit after half a decade of flopping.

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 11/15/2022 at 4:03 PM, corvus albus said:

I guess Meghan finally got some dirt on her label. That's the only reason why her discography is suddenly surging and she got a hit after half a decade of flopping.

to be fair she has had a lot of viral tiktok moments the past few years, even when her new releases were flopping 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,232
On 11/15/2022 at 1:03 PM, corvus albus said:

in my case I went to re-listen her entire discography after the MYL "comeback"

it is a waste of opportunities if her label ignores her. Don't forget she won BNA at the Grammys which is very difficult to get not everybody has it

Spoiler

:bebe:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 11/15/2022 at 5:03 PM, corvus albus said:

On 11/15/2022 at 5:06 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

to be fair she has had a lot of viral tiktok moments the past few years, even when her new releases were flopping 

yes she's one of the reatively artist to fully push an old song as a single because it went viral

the video came out less than a year ago and the song was released along her debut album so in 2015

• paws up 1
  • shook 1