Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 4,223
On 11/15/2022 at 11:56 AM, The_Archer said:

On 11/15/2022 at 11:58 AM, DonnieDarko said:

excuse me not to be disrespectful or rude but could you please delete this. just bc she looks like an alien u can not call her an alien superstar.Taylor Swift Fingers Crossed GIF

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,433
On 11/15/2022 at 1:17 AM, WildAmerican said:

will Ga Ga receive:

- 2+ 

Grammy noms tomorrow?

I think 1 is on lock, 2 is possible since the bar for solo pop songs is on the floor this year (unless they decide to let hispanic songs in)

Would Gaga be credited on the best sountrack album category if Top Gun made it? because that's the only way she could get more than 2 no? :billie:

Moderator 17,148
On 11/15/2022 at 8:30 AM, Andreu said:

I think 1 is on lock, 2 is possible since the bar for solo pop songs is on the floor this year (unless they decide to let hispanic songs in)

Would Gaga be credited on the best sountrack album category if Top Gun made it? because that's the only way she could get more than 2 no? :billie:

People also see HMH in ROTY and SOTY.

Pop-a-911-ster 29,029
x3
On 11/15/2022 at 4:57 AM, OliverDespechao said:

“The world knows …” LMFAOOOJDJDHSJHS please :lmao:

the world:

Fhk4CpdVEAA4YD7?format=jpg&name=large

I don't know or care if Taylor used tricks. 

It's what Drake and 21 Savage ( who is the first time ever I am hearing about him) deserve after postponing their album in order not to be blocked from Taylor. 

And now Taylor waited to block them on the BB100. Omg:laughga: Sorry but this is amazing. I have to stan Taylor for this:oscar:

• lol 1