Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 11/14/2022 at 6:29 PM, The_Archer said:

Once again comparing unpromoted soundtrack songs to queen of GP Rihanna’s comeback after 7 years which got the lead single treatment :mess: Some people will never learn I guess :mess:

Are you ok lol? You are the one who compared it to Shallow

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,532
On 11/14/2022 at 6:27 PM, Miaou said:

I was talking in my entourage :dead: my bestie in my class is singing the song, my boyfriend too...etc I- :dead:

I've never heard that song in real life

She's still doing subpar numbers overall, France is saying NO to Ms. Swift as per usual

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 11/14/2022 at 11:01 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Are you ok lol? You are the one who compared it to Shallow

I wasn’t referring to you. I’m talking about another user that’s hell bent on comparing LMU to HMH and Carolina 

Popster for Sale 41,998
On 11/14/2022 at 5:26 PM, Miaou said:

Tea ️ 

not yall saying LFU is the flop of the century when it is in the top 30 on Spotify WW while HMH was barely inside the top 200 :rip:

Yes it is an underperformance for Rih’s comeback but it is far from being a flop with its daily streams if we look at HMH and even worse Cacalina :rip:

What’s LFU?

Lift Flop Up?

Popster for Sale 41,998
On 11/14/2022 at 5:38 PM, PanPikus said:

What time are the Scammy noms tmr and where to watch them? If I'll be at work I need to schedule a bathroom break :billie:

1 hour at least?

Pop-a-911-ster 31,960
On 11/14/2022 at 6:27 PM, PanPikus said:

Oh, Oh, she's got breaking news and it's not about Miaou Oh, Oh. :jam:

Hit = platinum 

:rip:

the last time Ava had a global hit was SPB and if you think a platinum song is a “hit” especially after almost 3 years then.. I feel sorry for your standards :rip:

Edited by Miaou

A Popster Is Born 11,613
On 11/14/2022 at 6:41 PM, BenG said:

1 hour at least?

They usually post order of the categories before. Don't they? 

On 11/14/2022 at 6:43 PM, Miaou said:

Hit = platinum 

:rip:

the last time Ava had a global hit was SPB and if you think a platinum song is a “hit” especially after almost 3 years then.. I feel sorry for your standards :rip:

Yes, for my standards a Platinum song Million Reasons after 6 years is a hit. And so is Salt but you do your usual you. Really tired of your bs 'standards' tbh :peacega:

• thanks 1