Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 18,594
On 11/14/2022 at 11:51 AM, monketsharona said:

I think they will be fine giving her a night to attend the Oscars, like seriously she won't be locked in a cage for 4 months. It is not even as if they are filming abroad, it is literally on the same city. We are not even sure she'll be filming for the whole period :enigma:

The exact reason we can’t be sure if she’s going to attend, is that we don’t know the actual schedule. I can see her easily missing out the awards season, including the Oscars if she’s going to have filming days planned, it’s not a rocket science. However, given the fact that the filming ends at the start of April, there’s a hope she will be able to attend the Oscars as most of the filming will be already done by then. 

On 11/14/2022 at 11:56 AM, monketsharona said:

Maybe she already done some work on it. Anything os possible

Yeah I was thinking about worst case in which she’s done nothing so far… 

In an ideal world she’d drop it in 2023 and not 4 or 5 years after the non-existing era that was Chromatica

Pop-a-911-ster 31,960

Most-streamed songs by lead women of all time in the UK:

1 Dance Monkey
2 Shallow
3 One Kiss
4 bad guy
5 All I Want For Christmas Is You
6 New Rules
7 Sweet But Psycho
8 This Is Me
9 Cheap Thrills
10 Don’t Start Now
11 Havana
12 2002
13 Señorita
14 Don’t Call Me Up
15 Levitating

GODua 4 songs in the top 15 :applause: GODGa with Shallow is impressive considering she debuted 15 years ago, a legend

• paws up 1

On 11/14/2022 at 12:29 PM, Andreu said:

Benito social distancing

The way Abel kinda tanked with all of his singles after BL/SYT (except for TMB) but he’s still outstreaming with ease all of his Anglo male peers 

Moderator 17,147
On 11/14/2022 at 12:50 PM, Thrasher said:

The way Abel kinda tanked with all of his singles after BL/SYT (except for TMB) but he’s still outstreaming with ease all of his Anglo male peers 

Drake will still end up above Abel.

A Popster Is Born 11,949

A nightmare if Gaga only attends the Oscars and loses, but HMH wins the award at every other show where she doesnt attend :icant:

She will probably find a way though. She is kinda obligated to attend these things

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,432
On 11/14/2022 at 12:53 PM, corvus albus said:

Drake will still end up above Abel.

Because he released 3 albums in 14 months

On 11/14/2022 at 12:50 PM, Thrasher said:

Well technically he promoted Die For You as a single this year even if the song is originally from a 2016 album but yeah his catalog has been doing absolutely amazing and it deserves because I thibk among all the anglo artists who can fight for the #1 place as the most streamed artist he's the one with the best output by far

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,960

The slayage of Gaga in the UK :

Biggest songs of the 2000s

#10 Poker Face (only solo female artist with Kylie)

Biggest streaming songs of all time

#10 Shallow (only female artist with Tones & I)

she is the queen of the 2000s and now the 2020s 

incredible career of GodGa

• yaas, gaga 3