Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 11/14/2022 at 7:27 AM, monketsharona said:

Joker's filming over a period of 4 months doesn't mean she'll be every day on set, even if she's lead lady of the movie, I doubt she'll have every scene on it.

I don't see why she wouldn't be able to support HMH during awards season. 

She has to attend the oscars if she gets nominated right?

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3

If she is nominated, there is zero chance to not attend to the Oscars. And mostly cause she would want to prepare the scene for her potentially big Oscar night she will have with Joker 2. The Academy won't appreciate if she doesn't attend next year (if she's nominated) ,so this won't be the best outcome, if she wants to score best actress nom for Joker 2.

• paws up 1
  • love 1

On 11/14/2022 at 12:19 PM, DonnieDarko said:

We all know she likes to stay in character during filming so it’s not that impossible to think she won’t attend awards shows.

She did a whole speech for Elton John’s Oscars party while she was in character for HOG. She can attend the award shows in character, it’s not like she’s chained to the set.

On 11/14/2022 at 12:37 PM, Andreu said:

She has to attend the oscars if she gets nominated right?

It’s not mandatory, Kendrick Lamar neither attended nor performed. But it’s Gaga we’re talking about, she loves the Academy a lot. She’ll find a way to go and perform.

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 11/14/2022 at 4:29 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Switzerland top 100
#63 (=) Hold My Hand     [28 weeks]
One more week to tie Million Reasons
#97 (RE) Shallow    [180 weeks]

And STUPID LOVE? :whatga:

A Popster Is Born 12,830
On 11/14/2022 at 8:48 AM, FRANZGA said:

And STUPID LOVE? :whatga:

#5 peak, 12 weeks. Mind you, as ‘meh’ as that is after ASIB, that was it's best run (peak and weeks) in continental Europe. They deserve a live action jazz and piano show in a 5k theatre in Zurich :billie:

On 11/14/2022 at 6:27 AM, monketsharona said:

I don't see why she wouldn't be able to support HMH during awards season. 

Kinda delulu to think if her TOPGUN song was nominated, she wouldn't show up at the FADSCARS...

Now the Fadmmys? no chance. Hopefully HMH will get one nom there 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 11/14/2022 at 9:23 AM, The_Archer said:

She did a whole speech for Elton John’s Oscars party while she was in character for HOG. She can attend the award shows in character, it’s not like she’s chained to the set.

I’m not saying otherwise? Though we can’t compare her role for HOG to JFAD, various reasons included. She can, she might but at the same time, it wouldn’t be surprising if she didn’t attend. That’s all I’m saying.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 1

I think they will be fine giving her a night to attend the Oscars, like seriously she won't be locked in a cage for 4 months. It is not even as if they are filming abroad, it is literally on the same city. We are not even sure she'll be filming for the whole period :enigma:

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 3