Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 31,885
On 11/13/2022 at 3:52 PM, The_Archer said:

But significantly worse certifications and performance on the charts are respectable for Sweetest Pie? :mess:

No they are not either for SP

and the difference with SP for HMH isn’t big if we talk about certifications

my point was that we like to call a song a flop but when it is Gaga it is suddenly a « respectable » number

the lack of objectivity is something this fanbase needs to learn :rip:

• lol 1

On 11/13/2022 at 8:25 PM, Miaou said:

and the difference with SP for HMH isn’t big if we talk about certifications

How is it not big when one song has 7 certifications  while the other one has 2? Is 7 and 2 not enough of a difference for you? :rip: Even a toddler can understand this basic math :rip:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,020
x3

We have no Gaga song to track and basically no Gaga news in general and @corvus albus locks the thread, the only time we have something interesting aka users fighting with each other.

Fail Tom Hiddleston GIF

Our world is so unfair. That Ava Max propaganda still has mod powers, while I, the great Emperor and the most iconic user of all time, still hasn't :overit: I'm sick of being just a secret mod. I want to be an official mod now!

Moderator 17,129
On 11/13/2022 at 5:01 PM, little legend said:

We have no Gaga song to track and basically no Gaga news in general and @corvus albus locks the thread, the only time we have something interesting aka users fighting with each other.

Fail Tom Hiddleston GIF

Our world is so unfair. That Ava Max propaganda still has mod powers, while I, the great Emperor and the most iconic user of all time, still hasn't :overit: I'm sick of being just a secret mod. I want to be an official mod now!

giphy.gif?cid=790b76112bcb390c3b72ec9d7c

Not I Get A Kick Out Of You getting a cute moment on TikTok too :dead:

IGAKOOY: 1765 videos

Top recent videos:

• 279,7k likes (6 days ago)
  • 96,4k likes (3 days ago)
  • 72,2k likes (2 days ago)
  • Several others with 5k+ likes that were made within the last 2 days.

lady gaga grammys GIF by mtv

I can start tracking it to see if it goes somewhere :jailga: the song also sounds quite like a Christmas song so... who knows? :billie:

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 2
  • shook 1
  • lol 10
  • yaas, gaga 7

Popster for Sale 44,882
On 11/13/2022 at 4:07 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Not I Get A Kick Out Of You getting a cute moment on TikTok too :dead:

IGAKOOY: 1738 videos

Top recent video: 279,7k likes (6 days ago)

lady gaga grammys GIF by mtv

I can start tracking it to see if it goes somewhere :jailga: the song also sounds quite like a Christmas song so... who knows? :billie:

A bigger moment than Replay so far :icant:

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 11/13/2022 at 3:58 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

ARUTW is currently Gaga's second most popular song on kworb, after HMH :whatga:

Is it going viral? 

Seems like It’s having a moment in Asia best one, I think looking at Taiwan something must’ve aired there cause HMH shot back up too.

ot:

Spotify Global
#157 (-47) Born Again 

:bigbird:

• yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 17,129
On 11/13/2022 at 5:11 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

GODGA making jazzy jazz songs viraly viral on tiktoky tiktok...

Her power knows no bounds!!!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

I truly hate TikTok. So many miserable people commenting on these couple videos with hate.

Spoiler

b84c5e061b437bf265b7a9a9456cba3b~c5_100x100.jpg?x-expires=1668441600&x-signature=JP1zET6Axi2Cn%2B3VlZoU%2F9uS2P0%3D

milf lover

the way the gun loaded itself 😍

10-22 Antworten

Just ew to these people

HMH never exploded in any metric, but its stability have been very impressive so far.

I won't call it hit or flop, but it is a nice addition to Gaga catalogue. I can see it outlasting many hit song of 2022 especially if Gaga delivers at Oscars, which she is fully capable of. 

• paws up 11
  • love 2

On 11/13/2022 at 5:17 PM, zoldyck said:

HMH never exploded in any metric, but its stability have been very impressive so far.

I won't call it hit or flop, but it is a nice addition to Gaga catalogue. I can see it outlasting many hit song of 2022 especially if Gaga delivers at Oscars, which she is fully capable of. 

Yeah so far it's been 100% been serving MR chart run but a bit better pre Superbowl performance. Hopefully the Oscar performance can be it's superbowl moment and it will continue to gain healthy streams years to come.  

• paws up 4
  • love 1