Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 30,440
On 11/13/2022 at 2:59 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Comparing Sweetest Pie's best metric with HMH worst metric is cherry picking. HMH is bigger overall and the gap will continue to grow.

but I thought it was objectivity?

HoldMyOreos

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,440
On 11/13/2022 at 2:55 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

now where was that energy when she decided to collab with a man convicted for killing someone

but anyways it's never too late to switch to the good side of history so good for Dua :applause:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,440
On 11/13/2022 at 3:14 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Hold My Hand 

Hide contents

Hold My Hand

iTunes:

#8 Taiwan

#13 France

#18 South Africa

#19 Belgium

#33 Austria

#41 Germany

#44 Mongolia

#49 Switzerland

#63 United Kingdom

#81 Canada

#82 United States

#95 Italy

Spotify:

#91 Czech Republic

#106 Taiwan

#121 Belgium

#125 Switzerland

#189 Sweden

#198 Austria

YouTube:

#12 Czech Republic

#28 Denmark

#33 Belgium

#33 Norway

#39 Austria

#39 Germany

Apple Music:

#26 Czech Republic

#62 Taiwan

Shazam:

#13 Czech Republic

#24 Portugal

#25 Switzerland

#27 Austria

#36 Belgium

#41 Finland

#45 Croatia

#47 Sweden

#49 Germany

#54 Taiwan

#57 Canada

#61 France

#71 Malaysia

#82 Denmark

#93 Netherlands

#94 New Zealand

#106 Worldwide

#136 Romania

#154 Singapore

#166 Thailand

#185 Australia

#185 Italy

#192 Japan

Deezer:

#20 Czech Republic

#28 Slovakia

#33 Portugal

#40 South Africa

#46 Austria

#59 France

#65 Germany

#66 Sweden

#70 Denmark

#75 Switzerland

#89 Belgium

#100 Philippines

Sweetest Pie

Hide contents

not charting in any platform, in any country

and Youtube:

HMH: 125 M streams (6 months)

Sweetest pie: 64M (8 months)

• thanks 1

On 11/13/2022 at 7:54 PM, Miaou said:

So suddenly HMH isn’t a flop but Spirit is (which is of course with its tragic numbers) ? :toofunny:

HMH

Top 40 in 24 countries

Certifications in 7 countries with 3 more pending.

Spirit

Charted in overall 12 countries

Zero certifications after three years of release.

Please use your brain before typing, I beg of you :toofunny:

• thanks 6

Pop-a-911-ster 30,440

Not this

the first time a BZRP session gets an official name and a remix but with how much it smashed, the only question is how it took so long.

The remix is pretty bad tho :nickiha: and the original being already very dance-focused makes it less remarkable but whatever

On 11/13/2022 at 3:32 PM, Andreu said:

now where was that energy when she decided to collab with a man convicted for killing someone

but anyways it's never too late to switch to the good side of history so good for Dua :applause:

To be truly honest nobody is totally black or white in this business : Gaga has collabed with a very well known child rapist singer, drug dealer and misogynistic rappers, a rapist photographer and she still has a tyrant and harasser as choreographer. 

Edited by monketsharona

On 11/13/2022 at 2:15 PM, The_Archer said:

So you’re gonna act like call outs being hidden just when Break my soul was supposed to make its debut was just a coincidence?

The conspiracy theories :toofunny:  Yea, Bey's team paid US radio stations to stop publishing callouts scores so we don't see how bad Break My Soul is doing and meanwhile they are not even bothering to release a video or give it any kind of push post week 2. Sounds so believable :rip:

Either way, at least BMS is a listenable song, so for sure it did better than Stupid Bomb on callout scores. Don't forget radio still pushing Stupid Love even tho it was dead last on callouts, so let's not act like it wasn't given a chance.

On 11/13/2022 at 2:15 PM, The_Archer said:

And don’t even talk about streaming push. Break my soul was still on TTH when it was OUT of Spotify charts :rip:

Beyoncé’s camp has been organising Renaissance club parties all over the world but sure let’s pretend it’s an abandoned album like Chromatica :toofunny:

SL was given an enormous streaming push, I've never seen any song plastered all over Apple's front page like that, not to mention the Apple commercial that was being spammed all over Youtube and TV. BSM left the Spotify charts because of Taylor dropping an 20+ album and therefore a lot of her previously released songs re-entered Spotify Global chart, so basically all of a sudden there was 50 Taylor songs, the week after that Drake released his album. The way you think Spotify and playlists placement work like this

Spotify HQs, the person in charge of TTH "Oh look! BSM just left our top 200 chart! Let's kick it out of TTH this very minute!"

I-

:toofunny:

The fact are :

• Rennasaince was a bigger album than Chromatica
  • the GP prefers Rennasaince to Chromatica
  • Break My Soul was bigger than Stupid Love, except for some European countries, but then again Bey was never big there
  • With Cuff It being a hit, Rennasaince was given longevity, something Chromatica desperately needed 
  • "But....but.....it went viral on TikTok!!11", well in order to go viral, you need to push listenable, releatable songs. Gaga's team decided to push 911 post Rain On Me, which was a big mistake when they had Babylon and Replay. Bey's team played the smart game, pushed a few songs, until Cuff It exploded on TikTok. That's how it's supposed to be done.
  • Rennasaince Club parties all over the world? Is this a joke :rip: Sis, you can do better than that.
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,440

The way quevedo is dominating the spanish charts without even having an album out :dead: hehas 4 out of the 6 most streamed songs in spotify spain  he's outdoing everyone by a huga margin including Rosalía in single streams here and he has liike 7 songs but they are all smashes

On 11/13/2022 at 3:40 PM, The_Archer said:

Maybe the essay writers could take a look at this. Imagine releasing a supposedly hit album and still not being on this list :katy:

the way I clocked you so hard that you were too stunned to reply and decided to deflect to something else :toofunny:

Bey's catalog streams are very weak, that's why she is not on this list. Completely off topic, and has nothing to do with the Chromatica/Rennasaince comparisson we just did.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,847
On 11/13/2022 at 2:34 PM, Andreu said:

and Youtube:

Older people use YouTube too. I just hope the academy voters are all old and yt (and from Austria). :icant:

But we said this for HoG. It getting an Oscar nom and performance would make to for bad Spotify streams I fear :billiecat:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,988
On 11/13/2022 at 3:34 PM, The_Archer said:

HMH

Top 40 in 24 countries

Certifications in 7 countries with 3 more pending.

Spirit

Charted in overall 12 countries

Zero certifications after three years of release.

Please use your brain before typing, I beg of you :toofunny:

What HMH’s certifications or performance on the charts it has is nothing good or respectable for 2022’s standards in the streaming era

yeah HMH did better than Spirit but the performance is still bad and disappointing for HMH 

:pillow:

• lol 1

On 11/13/2022 at 8:19 PM, Miaou said:

What HMH’s certifications or performance on the charts it has is nothing good or respectable for 2022’s standards in the streaming era

yeah HMH did better than Spirit but the performance is still bad and disappointing for HMH 

:pillow:

But significantly worse certifications and performance on the charts are respectable for Sweetest Pie? :mess:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,988
On 11/13/2022 at 3:34 PM, Andreu said:

and Youtube:

And Spotify:

HMH : 142M streams

SP : 224M streams

oh :ohhh:

• lol 1

On 11/13/2022 at 8:17 PM, Swallow said:

the way I clocked you so hard that you were too stunned to reply and decided to deflect to something else :toofunny:

Bey's catalog streams are very weak, that's why she is not on this list. Completely off topic, and has nothing to do with the Chromatica/Rennasaince comparisson we just did.

Don’t flatter yourself. Nobody read that pointless rant of yours to begin with :toofunny: