Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 11/13/2022 at 11:53 AM, DonnieDarko said:

What are you trying to say, bestie? 

I do think Beyoncé fans would love Chromatica if they weren't busy spreading hate against Gaga online for like zero reasons.

Same goes for Monsters' hate against Renaissance project.

I don't remember Monsters hating on Beyoncé 10 years ago neither Beyoncé fans hating on Gaga in the past.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2

On 11/13/2022 at 11:03 AM, The_Archer said:

ARTPOP doing 400k streams daily is a big flop but Lemonade doing the same is because “it’s not commercial music, it’s art” etc etc.

Chromatica doing almost 1M daily is a big flop but when Renaissance will do the same in a year, it’ll be because “it’s meant for the culture, she didn’t even have music videos!” 

The double standards are something else :awkney:

Spoiler

Sis, Renassaince is still doing 5m daily, there is no way it will fall under 1m in a year from now, with music videos and the tour coming next year :awkney:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

On 11/13/2022 at 4:48 PM, Swallow said:
  Hide contents

Sis, Renassaince is still doing 5m daily, there is no way it will fall under 1m in a year from now, with music videos and the tour coming next year :awkney:

More than half of that is Cuff it. Let’s see what happens when the Tik Tok effect wears off next month when Christmas arrives :cupcake:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3

Poker Face was a gigantic monster smash hit. Even Shallow looks like a flop if you compare it to Poker Face.

In 2009 you could not go somewhere, you could not open the TV or the radio or do anything without hearing at least once Poker Face. I remember hearing Poker Face on the radio in summer of 2009 and when the song ended, I immediatelly changed the radio station to another one cause I was sure that Poker Face would be played again.

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

Ah the memories, 2009 was a Gaga world and we are so lucky that we witnessed these epic times:bradley:

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 3
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster This Way 897

I don't understand why people expect Chromatica to have good streaming number, with almost 0 promo for that album and tons of jazz songs she did after :icant:
At least Bey's team are striving to give Renaissance a proper album rollout.

And I pretty sure Gaga and her teams don't give a fvck about her streaming power, they are aiming for her next Oscar trophy and Haus Labs new products.

On 11/13/2022 at 8:35 AM, Gabi said:

And I pretty sure Gaga and her teams don't give a fvck about her streaming power, they are aiming for her next Oscar trophy and Haus Labs new products.

I get that they are aiming for prestige and accolades from the industry but it's also difficult to be a legend in the public's eyes if they are also not familiar with your material. Gaga is known of course but I wish they'd also consider that reaching the new generation can only add to the longevity of her career and image. :bebe:

I'm not saying she should release 30 remixes or anything like that but at least do minor steps to maximize viral streams :bradley:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,260
On 11/13/2022 at 7:41 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

Spitify

#21(+9) LMU 2.6 M

Increasing on a saturday: another humbling experience coming for us?

It should’ve shouldn’t it? The movie came out on Friday, if it didn’t increase on Saturday that would’ve been awful cause that’s when the impact would have been seen mostly 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1