Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318

I

On 11/11/2022 at 8:12 PM, zoldyck said:

As someone who becomes little monster in 2011, it is so good to see Judas and Bloody Mary slaying :enigma:

I still cant believe its doing more than freaking Bad Romance some days :dead:

I wonder why is it not higher in her profile's top10 on Spotify

• paws up 1

Popstanne 9,417
On 11/11/2022 at 4:12 PM, zoldyck said:

As someone who becomes little monster in 2011, it is so good to see Judas and Bloody Mary slaying :enigma:

I feel the same way, it would be so good if it picked up traction on TikTok and it got like 1M+ updates :giveup:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

On 11/12/2022 at 12:13 AM, Andreu said:

I

I still cant believe its doing more than freaking Bad Romance some days :dead:

I wonder why is it not higher in her profile's top10 on Spotify

I have stopped trying to figure out how top 10 on spotify works

On 11/12/2022 at 12:14 AM, Lazz Monster said:

I feel the same way, it would be so good if it picked up traction on TikTok and it got like 1M+ updates :giveup:

yasss, hopefully they increase its playlisting 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,296
On 11/11/2022 at 8:04 PM, Fame Romance said:

It actually debuted at #4 on SNEP :lmao:

https://snepmusique.com/les-tops/le-top-de-la-semaine/top-albums/?semaine=25?&annee=2019&categorie=Top Albums

It charted on the Year-End Chart at #133 which is something the T person hasn't been able to do since 2015 :lmao:

On 11/11/2022 at 8:13 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Isn't this midnight's 3rd week tho? I think it's 2nd week was in the top 10 too

Ms Andreu knows perfectly what I was saying

I’m not even a fan of the T person but what she did for the debut of Midnights in France was huge

selling almost 20K is huge.

the comparison with Madame X is stupid cause this album debuted at #4 and also it was out of the top 10 the 2nd week when Midnights was still in the top 10 

Also Taylor charted several songs from the album on the top 200 which is something not easy for international artists

but Ms Andreu likes to spread his lies and the objectivity is something he sadly can’t relate so no surprised :billie:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,296
On 11/11/2022 at 7:30 PM, The_Archer said:

The post you quoted was literally referring to the US chart sis

No we were referring to France 

Edited by Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3

Recent comment under Judas music video: How the *** we went from this to Stupid Love. I love this b*tch ,but we need a new Fame Monster era. 

not even casual fans/GP hating the disgrace of her discography that is called Stupid Love :icant:

• lol 4

Popster to Popster 3,903

OMFG WHAT?!?!? 

ARTPOP ACT 2 MIGHT BE COMING NEXT YEAR!!! WE KEEP WINNING! NOW LET'S f-ING GOOOOO!!! 🔥🔥🔥🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3

Remember when Judas music video premiered. I was so so hyped, I was watching the music video for the very first time and I was jumping and screaming from excitement all the time. One of her best music videos. It just a masterpiece. Both music video and the song 

judas-lady-gaga.gif

Stream Judas! 

It didn't deserve to flop. So happy it getting it's revenge a decade later:giveup:

AdorableFreshKangaroo-size_restricted.gi

• yaas, gaga 3
  • love 1

On 11/12/2022 at 1:10 AM, Miaou said:

Ms Andreu knows perfectly what I was saying

I’m not even a fan of the T person but what she did for the debut of Midnights in France was huge

selling almost 20K is huge.

the comparison with Madame X is stupid cause this album debuted at #4 and also it was out of the top 10 the 2nd week when Midnights was still in the top 10 

Also Taylor charted several songs from the album on the top 200 which is something not easy for international artists

but Ms Andreu likes to spread his lies and the objectivity is something he sadly can’t relate so no surprised :billie:

Stop hiding behind Taylor, it’s embarrassing :cupcake: