Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 11/12/2022 at 12:55 AM, Andreu said:

Why?? Because GAGA OVER FAD UGLY FORGAGOTTEN 

TAYLOR SKINNY SMART QUEEN MUSIC INDUSTRY

Inb4 Anti-Hero will also outsell Shallow like Butter if Taylocal the businesswoman releases 10 discounted remixes week after week :icant:

Edited by FRANZGA
  • lol 1

On 11/11/2022 at 1:45 PM, FRANZGA said:

BB has to do something with this fraud remixes :icant:

140k sales.. that's like saying Anti-Hero's 3rd week is bigger than Shallow's Oscar week :icant:

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD... Female BTS, No ORGANIC HITS since 2017? :icant:

What organic hits did she have in 2017? LWYMMD dropped like a rock, Ready For It didn't happen, End Game flopped even with Ed Sheeran and the second biggest rapper currently on it and Delicate was a super-payola, radio-hit-only :ninja:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 11/12/2022 at 1:00 AM, LockUpTheElderly said:

What organic hits did she have in 2017? LWYMMD dropped like a rock, Ready For It didn't happen, End Game flopped even with Ed Sheeran and the second biggest rapper currently on it and Delicate was a super-payola, radio-hit-only :ninja:

I Dont Wanna Live Forever

On 11/11/2022 at 10:28 PM, FRANZGA said:

Inb4 Anti-Hero will also outsell Shallow like Butter if Taylocal the businesswoman releases 10 discounted remixes week after week :icant:

Shallow has 1M+ pure sales in the US. Anti Hero can easily do that in a few months 

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 11/12/2022 at 1:12 AM, LockUpTheElderly said:

if she keeps putting out six remixes of the same song every week, she can do it :mess:

Proving once again that her stats are heavily inflated by stans ala BTS :icant:

On 11/10/2022 at 10:58 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

There's only one female who released a soundtrack single with 7m radio adds and #1 TTH day 1 and still keeps losing steam, I know that for sure

On 11/10/2022 at 11:04 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Streaming juggernauts Taylor Swift, Rihanna and Billie Eillish come to mind. 

Carolina was a colossal bomb, Rih's song is being shoved down people's throats and by the looks of it won't do much better on Spotify than HMH and will underperform on Youtube, Billie Eillish's song was a flop as well. Vegas by Doja Cat has 270M streams on spotify, and was a bigger hit than HMH, but it has less views on youtube than HMH. 

On 11/10/2022 at 11:19 PM, LGMonster95 said:

No it doesn't sound stupid, especially when you have Taylor (which is currently the it girl) which also released a soundtrack song this year aswell and managed to do much worse. I don't have this standard that HMH should have been a big hit just because it was featured in a big movie because I don't find that realistic, It's not like HMH was played 3 times during the peak of the movie ala Shallow for it to have that much of an impact. Overall It's doing pretty fine, especially when you consider that this song didn't had any kind of big single treatment.

The way you all ignored the part of my post about the soundtrack song being an official single serviced to radio :toofunny: 

Carolina and No Time To Die were NOT serviced to radio and they were not given a full single-esque push, especially Carolina.

See now how HMH being "the 2nd biggest female soundtrack single of the year" is laughable statement?

Damn, some of you just like to paint anyone saying obvious facts that happen to be negative as a "hater" when I'm here longer than most of you guys :rip:

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

On 11/11/2022 at 10:54 PM, Swallow said:

The way you all ignored the part of my post about the soundtrack song being an official single serviced to radio :toofunny: 

Carolina and No Time To Die were NOT serviced to radio and they were not given a full single-esque push, especially Carolina.

See now how HMH being "the 2nd biggest female soundtrack single of the year" is laughable statement?

Damn, some of you just like to paint anyone saying obvious facts that happen to be negative as a "hater" when I'm here longer than most of you guys :rip:

Nothing laughable about HMH charting in 28 countries and already having more global certifications than Break my Soul :scared:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

On 11/11/2022 at 6:28 PM, The_Archer said:

Nothing laughable about HMH charting in 28 countries and already having more global certifications than Break my Soul :scared:

? Never said that was laughable, it was more global than most female singles this year. But that statement about it being "2nd biggest female soundtrack single of the year" was beyond ridiculous :toofunny:

Edited by Swallow
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/11/2022 at 7:24 PM, Swallow said:

You are saying this as if HMH was a big radio hit when it fact it was struggling to get to 30mAI on kworb. Whatever you say, I still consider HMH's run to be pretty fine with the streaming promotion that it had.

• thanks 1

On 11/11/2022 at 1:24 PM, Swallow said:

I literally mentioned 7m radio adds (of LMU) on day 1 but okay :toofunny:

Edited by Dean Spookchester
  • paws up 1

~15 hours Born Again by Rihanna hasn't entered AM US. 

In comparison, Lift Me Up was already #1 at this point. Ofcoarse Born Again isn't being pushed as aggressively as Lift Me Up, but that is still a very drastic change. I do wonder If LMU undercut some of the Rihanna hype.  

• lol 1