Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 11/11/2022 at 9:11 PM, PanPikus said:

What I meant is the streaming performance, where HMH is close to 300m from Spotify + YouTube, not necessarily the chart peaks. LMU is far from that as of now. 

And that doesn’t answer my actual question :delulu_bird:

Hold my hand will end up with 10-12 certifications and LMU won’t even be close to that. I wish people stopped looking at success only through the american lens :cry:

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2

On 11/11/2022 at 4:00 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

That's why I don't trust this "success" of artists like Taylor and BTS whose each fan buy 20 copies of the same album.

This is a smart tactic to make yourself look bigger than you actually are, as the GP sees this and embarks on the same madness.

Yep, they're trying to create a feeling of missing out(fomo) with their overwhelming sales. Dispicable what the music industry has turned into.

On 11/11/2022 at 6:47 PM, The_Archer said:

Hold my hand will end up with 10-12 certifications and LMU won’t even be close to that. I wish people stopped looking at success only through the american lens :cry:

It will still rack up some gold certs lmao what is it that is so hard to GET, swiftler?

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/11/2022 at 5:20 PM, zoldyck said:

You guys are literally becoming more and more unhinged with your Taylor hate.

Who cares, if someone stans Taylor hard at 30+ age or 40+ age or whatever age. I am sure some of you don't like to be reduced to 30+ white gays spending their days on pop forum. Why decide to do this to other, let them enjoy their stan life

I won't be commenting or defending Taylor anymore, cause this is just fueling some of your hatred. 

I feel like this chart obsession are making some people hate certain artists, since I'm not that much into charts myself I honestly don't care if someone has bigger success than Gaga for example, after all charts are not the beginning and the end of an artist (especially if you stan an artist like Gaga) 

• paws up 2

On 11/11/2022 at 8:53 PM, LGMonster95 said:

I feel like this chart obsession are making some people hate certain artists, since I'm not that much into charts myself I honestly don't care if someone has bigger success than Gaga for example, after all charts are not the beginning and the end of an artist (especially if you stan an artist like Gaga) 

Might be, I am happy Gaga is walking on her lane and having legacy not defined by charts :oscar:

• love 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/11/2022 at 6:02 PM, zoldyck said:

Might be, I am happy Gaga is walking on her lane and having legacy not defined by charts :oscar:

Yeah her legacy is so much more than just charts and overall I really feel happy about it

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,607
On 11/11/2022 at 4:53 PM, LGMonster95 said:

This is exactly what is happening, however how immature, petty and braindead one has to be to bring down the actual artist because one hates the artist’s fans. This is the single worst thing about stan world. 

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/11/2022 at 6:08 PM, DonnieDarko said:

This is exactly what is happening, however how immature, petty and braindead one has to be to bring down the actual artist because one hates the artist’s fans. This is the single worst thing about stan world. 

Yeah and even when I'm on twitter and see a certain stan "attacking" Gaga, I NEVER attack their favs but rather the stupidity of that certain stan because their favs are not the a**holes here, some stans likes to brag about their favs success like if its their own achievement or something and 99% of the cases comes with them insulting other artists and etc (I'm mostly talking about what I saw on twitter btw)

• paws up 2