Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 11/11/2022 at 10:56 AM, The Professor said:

The bigger she gets the more spectacular her downfall :oscar:

That's why I don't trust this "success" of artists like Taylor and BTS whose each fan buy 20 copies of the same album.

This is a smart tactic to make yourself look bigger than you actually are, as the GP sees this and embarks on the same madness.

You guys are literally becoming more and more unhinged with your Taylor hate.

Who cares, if someone stans Taylor hard at 30+ age or 40+ age or whatever age. I am sure some of you don't like to be reduced to 30+ white gays spending their days on pop forum. Why decide to do this to other, let them enjoy their stan life

I won't be commenting or defending Taylor anymore, cause this is just fueling some of your hatred. 

• paws up 4
  • thanks 2

On 11/11/2022 at 8:50 PM, zoldyck said:

Who cares, if someone stans Taylor hard at 30+ age or 40+ age or whatever age. I am sure some of you don't like to be reduced to 30+ white gays spending their days on pop forum. Why decide to do this to other, let them enjoy their stan life

I won't be commenting or defending Taylor anymore, cause this is just fueling some of your hatred. 

I agree with most of what you’re saying but it’s just a fact that a large chunk of our fanbase is filled with women that don’t have much else going on in their lives. That’s where all the sales come from so that gays can brag on twitter and ATRL.

On 11/11/2022 at 8:17 PM, PanPikus said:

So, can anybody tell me how good male soundtrack songs are doing (except I Ain't Worried) this year? 

Since HMH being 2nd most succesful for a female is not impressive?...:mess:

But it is not second most successful.

1. Vegas

2. Lift Me Up (Even though it was frontloaded, it outperformed HMH unless it completely crumbles in coming days)

3. HMH

A Popster Is Born 18,608
On 11/11/2022 at 4:22 PM, The_Archer said:

I agree with most of what you’re saying but it’s just a fact that a large chunk of our fanbase is filled with women that don’t have much else going on in their lives. That’s where all the sales come from so that gays can brag on twitter and ATRL.

Laci Green GIF

Pop-a-911-ster 27,317
On 11/11/2022 at 12:20 PM, zoldyck said:

I did not say it in a bad manner. I thought they were younger. Just that.

On 11/11/2022 at 8:24 PM, emig_09 said:

I did not say it in a bad manner. I thought they were younger. Just that.

I wasn't talking about you :hugging:, I was referring to other poster that keeps getting banned over and over again

• love 1

On 11/11/2022 at 8:52 PM, zoldyck said:

1. Vegas

2. Lift Me Up (Even though it was frontloaded, it outperformed HMH unless it completely crumbles in coming days)

3. HMH

Vegas only has 3 global certifications while HMH has 7 and will likely get 3 more in the upcoming weeks (all of them are automatic so don’t even go there).

There’s a world outside Spotify streams and US radio. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 11/11/2022 at 8:27 PM, The_Archer said:

Vegas only has 3 global certifications while HMH has 7 and will likely get 3 more in the upcoming weeks (all of them are automatic so don’t even go there).

There’s a world outside Spotify streams and US radio. 

There are very few countries with automatic certification though, Vegas clearly outperformed HMH

On 11/11/2022 at 8:59 PM, zoldyck said:

There are very few countries with automatic certification though, Vegas clearly outperformed HMH

HMH has been automatically certified in 7 countries while Vegas in 3.

Vegas charted in 15 countries while HMH charted in 28 countries.

Pop-a-911-ster 30,440
On 11/11/2022 at 4:17 PM, PanPikus said:

So, can anybody tell me how good male soundtrack songs are doing (except I Ain't Worried) this year? 

Since HMH being 2nd most succesful for a female is not impressive?...:mess:

A few (male) artists had song for the same movie Vegas is for but they all pretty much tanked

A Popster Is Born 11,620
On 11/11/2022 at 4:22 PM, zoldyck said:

1. Vegas

3. HMH

What I meant is the streaming performance, where HMH is close to 300m from Spotify + YouTube, not necessarily the chart peaks. LMU is far from that as of now. 

And that doesn’t answer my actual question :delulu_bird: