Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 11/11/2022 at 6:52 AM, chartgaga said:

Gaga and Tony released digitally signed versions of Love for Sale, 4 different exclusive covers, boxsets and yet the album struggled

Because liddos wanted to see this energy for Chromatica, not L4S. Their intent did not match the fanbase like 80% of the time so :peacega:

• paws up 2

On 11/11/2022 at 6:30 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

What's crazy is how that's barely translating into streaming :rip:

Because Keurig still hasn't done anything about it. We're losing 200k daily for what, almost a week now? Stupid f-s (pertaining to Bobby)

Edited by Dean Spookchester
  • paws up 2

Moderator 17,117
On 11/11/2022 at 11:59 AM, chartgaga said:

go stream Rosalia the colonizer sis

I'm interested how you came to that conclusion. I have likely more colonizing ancestors as Rosalia and none of my ancestors have emigrated from Europe to anywhere else in the last 150 years. They didn't even leave the country :billie:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 11/11/2022 at 12:29 PM, Replay said:

So shaming Nicki Bey Rih for alternative versions is fine but when white devil is lashed for 2x more it's suddenly a problem

No but shame all of them then… y’all just seem to pick on one. Nicki, Bey and Rihanna are as desperate for headlines and achievements as Taylor

Bey literally made callouts disappear to send BMS to #1

Y’all wouldn’t have any problem if Gaga did it hence why the faux outrage

I can say yes it is desperate of Taylor, and she always had that annoying part of herself that she needs to pull out BTS gimmicks but at the same time it seems to work for her… at least her base is supportive and loyal to her.‘I can lead you here to MANY Liddos who can’t even support their fav for releasing passion project cause it’s not sexy dance pop about sucking blood of a man or serving some EDM…

But where is your energy to call out many other acts who are as desperate for records and stuff… just PR

On 11/11/2022 at 2:56 PM, Ms I am a local said:

YAAASSS, Rosalía is a colonizer! She's colonizing the pop landscape with her creativity and talent AS SHE SHOULD!! PERIODT QUEENIE!

Chewing Gum Tour GIF

creativity in question:

When Gaga herself stops being allergic to optimizing her sales/streams (I bet she thinks having a commercially massive catalog will diminish her artistry or road to legend status or something) then the faux outrages over other artists' tactics will probably die down :icant:

I also can't wait to see how my words will be twisted to make it seem like I'm being unreasonable :icant:

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 11/11/2022 at 1:07 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

When Gaga herself stops being allergic to optimizing her sales/streams (I bet she thinks having a commercially massive catalog will diminish her artistry or road to legend status or something) then the faux outrages over other artists' tactics will probably die down :icant:

I also can't wait to see how my words will be twisted to make it seem like I'm being unreasonable :icant:

We need Gaga to be MORE desperate!!! We need 7 versions of LG7 each representing her past eras in some way

• lol 1

On 11/11/2022 at 1:03 PM, yomama said:

creativity in question:

Well, it's still more elaborate than the last 2 sings released by a certain someone for a famous film, that's what happens when you are a producer and composer and you care about your art methinks.

On 11/11/2022 at 1:07 PM, chartgaga said:

Didn’t she copy ARTPOP photoshoot for her album about sucking a D with a piercing?

Ohhhh... Now you are judging a woman for expressing her sexuality? Ummm... That's not very feminist coming from a swiftie :sad:

Edited by Ms I am a local