Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster for Sale 45,038
On 11/11/2022 at 10:34 AM, Andreu said:

Could you girlies tell me if the positions on this playlists are personalised?

I have GUY #1, Harleys in Hawaii #2, ellie #4 michael jackson #5 and Kylie #5 

Guy at #1 seems to good to be true so that made me suspicious :billie:

it's personalized 

• sad 1

A Popster Is Born 14,864
On 11/11/2022 at 11:40 AM, DonnieDarko said:

I have GUY at #65

:icant:

same at #65 and I don't use Spotify, so maybe there's something Mr. Nespresso-y about it :whatga:

(Melon Raisins at #8, fyi)

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,433
On 11/11/2022 at 11:48 AM, danwasd said:

same at #65 and I don't use Spotify, so maybe there's something Mr. Nespresso-y about it :whatga:

I have melon raisins at the bottom (as it should) so I guess they have a fixed separation for the multiple songs of the same artists but they put one or the other above depending on the listrning habits

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,433

The bar has to be on the freaking floor for HMH to make the list :dead:

Despechá definitely will outstream ADT by a big margin but the gap is still too big to be closed before the year ends 

• paws up 2
  • lol 4

A Popster Is Born 10,029

the faux outrage of Taylor's ways... and yeah the Telephone/Alejandro remixes happened a month after being sent to radio and being singles

now I agree, her way of releasing them seperately and with a countdown to assure her fans buy them is obsessed but it seems to work.. so kudos to her and her team for pushing them I guess

Gaga and Tony released digitally signed versions of Love for Sale, 4 different exclusive covers, boxsets and yet the album struggled

Gaga released cassettes, 3 different vinyls of Chromatica, 2 CDs, signed versions and the album only sold 800k pure WW and is like at 3.6M units globally after near 3 years

Rihanna literally released different single covers of the same song last week, instrumentals, Wakanda versions etc on opening week on top of a huge radio deal

in Anti-Hero's case, at laest it's still smashing Spotify and Apple Music

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 45,038
On 11/11/2022 at 10:51 AM, Andreu said:

The bar has to be on the freaking floor for HMH to make the list :dead:

Despechá definitely will outstream ADT by a big margin but the gap is still too big to be closed before the year ends 

catalogue consumption is really giving these new songs no chance 

Edited by HoldMyOreos

On 11/11/2022 at 3:29 AM, zoldyck said:

I don't know why you guys are acting like this is something new, but Taylor, Nicki and BTS always had released multiple versions. And why wouldn't they, considering their fans are good at mass buying.

Other girls would have been doing same things, but their fans can't even buy single version like with Rihanna last week or Break My Soul remixes (one of them even included Madonna).

I will give it to Taylor for coming up with time limit. Always smarter than the other artists. 

Always more desperate than the other artists :receipts:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,029
x3
On 11/11/2022 at 11:48 AM, danwasd said:

I also have GUY at #65 and Million Reasons at #8. 

On 11/11/2022 at 7:52 AM, chartgaga said:

Gaga released cassettes, 3 different vinyls of Chromatica, 2 CDs, signed versions and the album only sold 800k pure WW and is like at 3.6M units globally after near 3 years

Chromatica - 42 versions (2 years and 5 months)

Midnights - 41 versions (2 weeks)

:awkney:

ARTPOPster 1,485

not a lady gaga stan on a forum dedicated to lady gaga using lady gaga's version count to defend taylor swift's desperation.

gaga's never done the limited time sh!t, the buying 4 different vinyls so you'll get a clock sh!t, the releasing music video for the song predicted to debut at 11th sh!t, the releasing 13000 remixes exactly on the last tracking day of the 3rd week sh!t, etc. and even if gaga does all of these, I will find it embarrassing and call her desperate too.

• paws up 4
  • thanks 9